19.Routine Check-up💉

Manik and Nandu was laying like always nandu was ruffling his hairs while he have his feed

Nan: Baby Just Relax Baba Don't think too much.

Manik look in her eyes with his innocent insecure and fearful eyes.He stop drinking.

Ma: Jaan I Don't know I just can't help it i know we will have a child but It Just Scares me First I Don't want to be like my parents or Worse and Second I am not ready to share you with anyone Now you have your family and friends but No one has a right on you like i Have but Our Baby Would Have not fully but most like he will be having my feedy he will be having your time pampering and I know you would say that you will not forget me and I also don't want you to pamper me more then our baby but I am just not ready and when they start the topic I just went numb if you by chance like mukti got pregnant what would happen and all and it just not leaving me head Jaan

Nandu Cup his Face and Kiss his forehead his eyes his nose and peck his lips.

Nan: Baby I know that and Like i said To Them that we are not having child not now and near future but we will have becoz it will be ours yours and Mine when it will happen I can assure you baby that you will the happiest and you will love him or her soo much and you will be the best father and You ate only my Baby that doesn't mean you are not immature or anything you are so much mature and Caring and best husband and About being like your parents when we will be ready we will have our child we will automatically drawn towards our child and You will always be my First Baby And The rights you have on me No one I say No one Not even Our child can have on me so just don't think about it Now on.

Ma: Jaan I love you so much you always make me relax you make me every worry vanish in sec.

Nan: Aww My Cute Baby I love you toooo and i love to see this cute breathtaking smile on my baby's face not frowns. Now lets Sleep Its Late.

Manik continue his drinking and they sleep having the beautiful smile on their faces.

Next Morning

Everyone was having breakfast when their friends joins them becoz Nandu Ask them to join.They All Greet and Settle on table to have some breakfast.

Ma: Itni Subah Subah All of You here Something serious.

Ca: Nothing We also don't know Nandu Invited us.

Ma: Jaan But Why

Nan: Becoz Its Been Long Due to wedding and our relationship revelation you all didn't had your routine Blood Test.

And Listening this Manik Lost All his colour from hi face and Jigar was horrified thinking all the things he is going to go through.

Jig: Noooo Bachaaa You know Main Nahi khel raha I am tired.

D: This is Not some game jig we just have to give blood there is nothing tiring in it.

Jig: It is You don't Know wait.

He was about to start his sad story when nandu interrupt.

Nan: First have your breakfast then all the stories.

They all finished their breakfast and was sitting in the backyard

Ram: So I also Want to Know What is so tiring in giving blood.

Jig: Oh You guyz don't know what i went through every single time this Not So Imp Routine test happens.

He said eyeing Manik. and He glare at him.

Jig: Don't you dare glare at me I should do that You Little Boy.

Ma: And Who told you you to do any of that I do I toh Always tells you not to but you don't listen to me It's not my fault You are so stubborn what can i do.