14.Friends/Family Talk

After One Week:

In this one week Manik and Nandini Fully Enjoyed this week and they also talked with their families and friends alot and made love to each other countless times They did everything playing xbox watching movies cartoons. Cooking together while their friends busy in their own life still they miss them.

On Island MaNan's Room
Both of them sleeping peacefully like always Manik having her nipple in his mouth and she has her hands wrap around him hiding him from the cruel World in her protective embrace Manik's Phone rang and their sleeps gets disturb.Nandu wake up and take her nipple out of his mouth due to which he groan.

Nan:Mani Its Jigar's Call

Ma(sleepy):Jaan Pick up The Phone Na I want to sleep.

Nan(Yawning): I also want to sleep Mani he is calling you its must be imp I can answer But wake up and talk to him Come-on

Saying this Nandu pick up jigar call. and Manik Wake up and latch on her nipple again and starts sucking his milk while she was talking to jigar.She ruffle his hairs with one hand having phone in other one

Nan: Good Morning Bhai.

Jig: Good Evening Its Evening her don't know what time is there can't rely on your sleeping habits.

And he chuckled at the end.

Nan: Its jot like that its morning only here and we don't sleep much okay.

Jig: Yeah Yeah and I believe you

Nan(whining): Bhai

Jig(chuckle): okay fine is he awake?

Nandu take her nipple out of his mouth and give him the phone .He just put it on speaker and again lay down putting his head on her breasts.

Ma: Good Morning Jigg.

Jig: Good Morning Maan I have a News For you.

Listening him he was on cloud Nine and Nandu was also happy he hug her tightly (Maan Means Pride)(Jig never directly say to manik that he is proud of him he is not expressive that way so when he is supper proud of him he calls Him Maan and Manik waits and try to get that Moments as Much as he can He become the most happiest with just this Name).

Ma: First of All I love you And Thank You so much for always being there with me.

Jig: First of all I love you too and Brothers don't thanks each other and You are like and Little Brother so don't you dare thank me for anything you have a right on me like I have.

Ma: Understood Boss. What's the news

Jig: We Got the Project That you were working on.

Nan: The project he was working on from 6 months that one.

Jig: Yeah that one all around the world companies participated in that but only we got that.

Nan: Woah I am so happy for you guyz I am so proud of both of you guyz its team work.

She kiss his forehead and he give her his breathtaking big smile.

Jig: Bacha Its indeed team work but Maan has work very hard for this and you know that even when he got sick he was working on this only.

Ma: Thankyou so much for the appreciation but without you i wouldn't be able to do it.

Nan: That's true bhai and Bhai when are you guyz coming I am Missing you both so much Come na for some time.

Jig: Yeah I was also thinking the same i talked to Ashu she also had nothing much for some days so we decided to come to meet you both. So will meet you tomorrow only.