21.Hurt😤

Nandu keep ruffling his hairs and he just relax in her Touch Whole day he was going through lots of emotion he just needed her touch hr just needed her And Soon he crying like a kid Nandu tighten her arm around him creasing his hairs she didn't stop him becoz she knew he had buried all his emotion and it is very necessary to let them go 15 Min He was crying hugging her tightly When Nandu Had Enough she know he has to let out but tears in her Baby's eyes she can't handle it she can handle any pain but not the pain seeing tears in his eyes.

Nan: Shhhh Bacha Bashh I am Here Only Na I know You Were too Scared but see You didn't let Anything happen to me nothing happen to me I am perfectly fine I am here with you And You will never ever lose me I will always with you I will never ever leave you So Please For Me Stop Crying Na You Know Na It pains me Seeing you cry So For Me bacha.

Nandu take his head out of her chest and wipe his tears off.

Ma: You Will Never Leave Me Na You will Always stay with me No Matter What happened??

Nan: Yes I will never Leave me Baby No person can live with out Their Heart So How Can i would Live Without you My Cutie You Are My Heart and We Will Stay Together Forever MaNan Promise.

Manik smile for the first time in the day and Nandu Can't be more happier then this.

Ma: MaNan Promise.

He hug her tightly.

Ma: Jaan I want To say Something.

Nan: Yes Jaan Ke Baby I am listening.

Ma: You Are Ignoring Abhi Jaan I know You are not doing it purposely but I have seen the looking at you with longing eyes He has always been there for you for him you are his first child I know Becoz Of Me You have hide so many things from him and it made you both apart Don't say it's not true becoz I know its true I know jigar isn't replacement of Abhi But You are not too close to Him Like Jigar And You aren't taking efforts also from the time we have disclosed it You are taking care of my insecurities but I don't want that your and abhi's relation suffer in all this which is happening You have To come on same page with him and jigar you three have to sit and talk so that there is no jealousy and longing.

Nandu process his talks and she knows he is absolutely right she has been ignoring abhi becoz of this secret she become very close to jigar and it did make her little distance with abhi.

Nan: You Know Baby You Are Absolutely Right I have To talk with both of them.

Ma: So lets go.

Nan: Now

Ma: Yeah We should not delay these matters Call Them And Go And meet them and Meanwhile.

Nan: You will go To treat That Creature.

Manik smile sheepishly. And Then spoke in his monstrous tone

Ma: He has to pay Hard.

Nandu and Manik Get Up and wear their clothes Nandu call Both of them on beach Manik drop her on beach seeing Jigar waiting for her he leave and go to Place where Vikram is held.

On Beach

Abhi Jigar and Nandu Both were sitting on the sand near the sea nandu was sitting between both of them. Abhi was feeling uneasy becoz of Jigar's presence.

Abhi: What Happened Princess Why did you call Us Late Night?

Jig: Everything Okay Na Bacha?

Nan: I am Sorry Bhaiyu

Abhi: Why are saying sorry princess You can never do anything wrong Bacha what happened is everything okay you are making me worried.

Till now Jigar understood why she is saying sorry becoz he is the one who encourage manik to talk to her about this.