11.Wedding Bells

Next Morning
Nandu and Manik wake up due to sun peeping through their room's Window they see towards each other their eyes shows the love they have for each other Manik Moves a little due to which she hissed. before he feels guilty of the pain she peck his lips and say

Nan: Don't you dare feels guilty of thus this shows me your love your need of me and i love this I love you Baby.

Ma: I love You too jaan.

He carefully came out of her and was going to go she stop him.

Nan: Have your feedy you already didn't had for so many days.

He smiles to the fullest and in a sec he latch on her nipple and starts sucking his milk. She just admire her Baby. her Man Her Everything Her Entire World just in this human.

After finishing his feedy he pick her up and make her sit on the washbasin slab and make the bathtub ready for her with essential oils and everything and then they brush and lay down in the bathtub and relax.

After relaxing bath they order the butlers for food and feed each other and lay down on the bed Nandu lay completely on him and he is holding her close to him he is in his boxers and Nandu in his shirt only. they spent the whole day till 7 in each other's arms taking anything and everything that Comes to their minds just Their wedding is at 8 in an hour they got ready in their outfits they both didn't even try to hide their hickeys becoz they are not embarrassed of that that's their love for each other and also this is very close family function so if you don't like don't see.

Wedding Venue
They reach on the location on time everyone was present there waiting for the couple to grace them with their presence. everyone was in awe seeing them couple looking so Mesmerizing and the glow and Love in their eyes was a cherry on top. Their parents was in tears seeing them so much deeply in love.

They walk through the aisle together and stand infront of Father.

Father: Do you have any Vows you want to have. Or Anyone has any problem with the wedding

They stand facing each other and see in each other's eyes.

Ma: we don't need promises.
Nan: We Know We are each other's Forever
Ma: Hamesha

Father: So lets proceed Do you Manik Malhotra Son of Raj Malhotra and Nyonika Malhotra take Nandini Murthy daughter of Ram Murthy and Ishita Murthy as Your Wife

Ma: Yesssssss

Father: Do you Nandini Murthy daughter of Ram Murthy and Ishita Murthy take Manik Malhotra Son of Raj Malhotra and Nyonika Malhotra as Your Husband.

Nan: OFCOURSE Yessss.

Father: Do you Jigar Maheshweri and Asha Kulkarni witness this wedding.

Jig: Ofcourse yes

Ash: Yessssssss.
They all sign on the paper.

Father: And I Now announce You As Husband and Wife. You may kiss the bride.

Manik kiss on her forehead and they both hug each other tightly while Jigar and Asha also hug each other and the party poppers blast on them from everywhere.

Jigar and Asha Congratulate and Hug Them tightly

Ash: Babe Looking Pataka ufff this hotness you are killing me😉

Ma: Oh My Her flirting starts again i should have restricted her for a lifetime that would be great.

Asha: Bhai you don't love you sweet si doll like sister why you want to kill me hayeee main toh lut gayi barbad ho gayi