9.Pampering Her Baby💞

Nandu Broke the hug and kiss his forehead.

Nan: Baby Come-on get up lets get change and then i will make something for you and you have to take medicines also.

Manik snuggle in her neck.and whined.

Ma: JAAN i don't want to do anything na.

Nan: Baby Its not good for you to stay in this outfits you have to take a shower even i have to come i will give shower to my baby come one. you will take shower with me Na.

He just bobbed his head like a kid while pouting and Nandu peck his pout lovingly and went to have shower.They both had a relaxing shower.(no Hanky panky becoz when he is ill he is just a kid and he only wants his jaan and her love and his jaan can handle him)

They both get change Manik in his boxers and Nandu wear Manik's t-shirt and her shorts.she Made him lay down on the bed.

Ma: Baby lay here for some time I'll just come with your soup.

Manik hug her waist tightly.she just crease his hairs and back.

Nan: Baby I am just coming I am not leaving you You have to take your medicine otherwise your health will get worse and you know na how much it hurts me to see you like this.

She takes his head out of her tummy and cup his face.

Nan: You are my good Baby na ( He just nod his head cutely) So just wait for me and I promise I am just coming in a min

She just kiss his forehead and he let her go she gave him her pillow and he snuggle in it and she left to make soup for him.

Living Room
Everyone was sitting in living room worried for Manik becoz they have not seen him like this ever even if he is having very high fever becoz he is like this only infront of Nandu he let him lose they are just worried for him.Nandu comes down and see everyone worried.

Nan: Hello everyone please go and sleep and take some rest it was very hectic day and don't need to worry for Manii he will be alright I will take care of him Just relax and take rest.

Nyo: But He was in so much pain I have never seen him like this and I realized how much My bacha would have craved for me when he would be having fever and any other thing we gave him money but literally forgot to give him our love and warmth.

And she broke into tears.nandu went towards her and sat in front of her on her knees and takes her hands in her hands.

Nan: Mom it's okay you can't change the past and we will gain nothing from discussing and feeling worthless becoz of past lets just move on he had already forgave you both and he loves you don't think otherwise and just cheer up.

Nyo: Thankyou so much Princess for giving him so much love and...

She was going to when nandu cuts her

Nan: Mom He is My Baby and you don't need to thank me ever I have done everything only for my Baby and you all go take rest and I have to make soup for him he is waiting if i get late he will be very grumpy.

Nyo: Don't worry i will make soup for him you go to him.

Nan: I am sorry Mom but he hates having soup and he only have that too with lots of tantrums if i made don't worry I'll just make it in a minute you all take rest.

Nandu goes to kitchen for making food and everyone also left getting the assurance that he is fully okay.

MaNan's Room
Nandu comes with soup and sit beside him and crease his hairs.

Nan: Baby come on get up and have this soup.
He gets up and hide his face in her neck she just massage his head.

Ma: I don't want this you know Na Jaan i hate soup.