22.Manofy😜

So after realizing their mistake Jigar And Nandu went to Manik's office.

Manik's Office
Manik and Asha were having their ice cream manik sitting on his chair and asha on his table lost in their own world making some evil plans when jigar and nandu came inside the cabin both of them look at them and give them hard angry glares and then ignore them and get back to their ice cream eating session jigar and Nandu look at each other and gave helpless look becoz both they know they have hurt them You might be wondering why Asha is hurt jigar might be joking with her but in that moment she was stressed and she wanted to be consoled and also he didn't let her stay with nandu saying he will handle her and she thought that he thinks that she can't handle situation like this but he knew nandu won't listen to anyone except him and asha can handle manik So deep down both of them are hurt by them.

So Jigar went and pick asha in his arms who starts beat him and yelling at him to leave him and before Manik could get up Nandu sit on his lap and Circle her arms around his neck but he moves his head sideways showing her he is deeply hurt.

While jigar took asha to his cabin and sit on the sofa with her in his lap while she is still beating him totally not fake real beating him.

MaNan's Side:

Nandu make him look at her and hold her ears.

Nan: I am sorry baby I know I have Hurt You So much You Know Na I was just frustrated and the constant calls I lost my mind but No excuse justify the tone in which I spoke with you I know My sorry is not Enough becoz you are just hurt But let me heal you baby I know I am wrong I know what you are gong through and its breaking my heart in million pieces knowing that I hurt the most precious possession of mine that i have hurted my Baby My Cutie My Jaan My world I am sorry Baby I didn't wanted to shout on you You know na what you mean to mean I can do anything for your small smile nothing is important for me More than your happiness baby please forgive your jaan na I promise i would never ever repeat this again.

By now both of them were in tears Nandu becoz she was super guilty for hurting him and Manik becoz he can't see tears in his JAAN's eyes and he was really hurt by her but he also knows that only she can heal him he knows that she loves him more then anyone in this whole world He is her everything So he just hug her Tightly and hide his face in her chest Nandu also hide him like hiding him from all the pain hurt and the cruel world safely in her arms.They Cry For few min and soon nandu compose Herself and she ruffle his hairs and take his face out of her chest and kiss his forehead.

Ma: Jaan I was Just Too Blank and Hurt Angry and lots of emotion I just not wanted to lose you listening your tone I thought maybe I am just Being too Nosy and I am irritating you with my this babyish behavior I.....

Nandu didn't let him complete she peck his lips.

Nan: I am really sorry about what I did but My Baby you are were and always will be my Baby and I love to pamper you I can never get tired of your this side that is only reserved for me I would give anything in this world to just have your this innocence and You this side So never ever thought that your behavior irritates me You have all the right on me So there nothing like what you stupid mind is thinking My Baby Is best It was my fault My Baby is the most cutest and Most precious possession of mine.

Manik smile listening her and again hug her tight this time smilingly and nandu also hug him Tightly running her fingers in his hairs giving him some Peace becoz he knows all thus but he needed to listen from her he needed her to tell him he is thinking all wrong becoz he can doubts on himself but not on His Jaan she never lies to him and he believes whatever she say Without a word.

Meanwhile AshAr/JigSha Side:
Jigar took all her beating without a word becoz he knows that he ignored her that time she needed him to say that everything is alright he Knows how much she loves Manik and Nandini and In that situation he didn't think about him but he was also worried for them.After Some time She herself Stop seeing he is not stopping her and sit comfortably on his lap with angry pout.