29.Possessive Dadda💕

Next Morning
Jigar Wake Up Listening Crying of Baby His eyes went wide open Seeing everyone sleeping And The Baby girl was crying He carefully Put Asha's Head on the couch with a pillow and walk towards the crib to see Baby boy was frowning un sleep becoz of his sister's crying Jigar Pick up the girl and pat little on baby boys stomach making him sleep again and The Girl was now calm she was Trying to play with his shirt's button He smile and kiss her hands and settled on the different sofa with her.

Jig: So my princess want to play.

And she giggle making him smile.

Jig: So What should we play hmm Think think.

Jig act like thinking and She was Looking at him With all her focus to know what they will play.

Jig: But My Princess is too Small For playing so Let Mamu Tells You a story  will you listen.

Baby girl: yehhyiiiiyehii.

Jig: Okay So It was long time ago there was a beautiful little princess........

(Ps.Abhi story nahi aa rahi mind main koi bhi soch lo😁)

Jigar was telling her a story and creasing her stomach and her cheeks lightly pecking her forehead and she smile After some time she also sleep Listening his story He just look at her she is just like her mother Whenever manik would be on trip and she would miss him so he used to Go to her and tell her stories and she would sleep in half and Then half she would listen next time. He loved their Story telling time. He peck her forehead and put her in the crib next to her big bro who warp his arms around her he kiss his forehead too and see the time It was 9 am and they need to inform their family Even if he won't let them touch they should know about it but first they have to wake up and have Breakfast which is very important for Nandu as she is feeding her babies.

Jigar Went and Wake Asha with lots of 5 mins bash please tantrums and then he went to see nandu hiding manik fully in her and The blanket was little ofc from them so he cover them properly and he shake nandu but she just hug manik more tightly.

Jig: Nandu Bacha uth ja Na I have Order breakfast for us You have fifteen minutes till then I am making food for you in the canteen as Outside food is not good for you.

Nan(sleepy): Bhaiyu make for everyone don't order Its not good for anyone Come on Make oUr Breakfast.

Jig: But i have already ordered na.

Nan: Then cancel okay now go and freshnup first I have All of our clothes in Baby's bad I knew We would need them so take them and let me sleep for few more mins.

Jig: Okay Bacha Sleep then and Your Babies are Sleeping maze se.

Nandu nod and jigar went and take his and Asha's Clothes and they both Freshnup and change their clothes and go to the canteen kitchen to make food for all of them and Jigar cancel his order.

After Some time Nandu wake up and see its almost 10 am Her babies need their feedy nandu look at her first baby Sleeping so cutely nandu crease his face and Peck his forehead making him suck her nipple. Nandu Look at tye babies they were on verge of waking up and crying she get up a little making sure not to Disturb manik. She pick Up her Baby boy as their crib was very close to her as jigar knew that she won't get up and it will be difficult for her so He place them very close so that she can easily pick them up and lay them down.

She put her other nipple in his mouth he starts to suck making her smile she crease his face and kiss his forehead. Soon he was done with his feedy Nandu make him burp putting him on her shoulder taking care that manik don't get Disturb and then She put him down and he sleep again and Then she pick up the baby girl and feeds her also and make her burp and lay her down.