Bonus-2

Kiaan Anya fighting why🤔

So As Manik Nandini Enters their Home after Manik pick her up from hospital leaving there kids for some time with Max But when they come they see they are holding each other's hairs and Max sitting on the sofa with hands on on head.

Nan: Kiaan Anya.

And listen her stern voice both get straight and stand with finger in their lips.

Nan: Max What was happening here.

Max: I don't know from the time Manik sir has left they are running around each other and literally trying to kill each other I don't know what happened to my cute Babies.

Nan: It's okay Max Your Cute Babies were trying to get some Punishments behaving like bad babies I'll see them and thankyou for taking care of them.

Max: It's okay have a nice day.

Nandu was bidding mac bye while Manik was asking his kids what's happening with his eyes.

Nan: Baby You can aks them with your mouth also na its not like I won't know about this eye talking.

Ma: Okay fine

He went and sit on the sofa nandu Sit beside him he put his head on his shoulder as she Crease his cheek.

Nan: So what was happening.

Any: Amma See na Bhaiyu is being bad boy.

Kiaan: She is being bad girl i am just protecting her.

Ma: Okay Okay Relax what's with protecting.

Nan: Tell us clearly Anya start.

Any: Nothin Amma You know na amar in our class he wanted to be our friends like with everyone in my group and he is nice boy so I accepted but when we were shaking hands bhaiyu see and then become angry and now he is saying he is bad boy.

Nan: And what do you want to say Kiaan.

Nandu said before manik open his mouth as she Knows what he is going to say and she knows why her son behave like that.

Kiaa: Amma I am just protecting her Baba say Boys are bad so I don't want them near my Baby sis.

Any: We are twins.

Kia: But I am elder

Nan: Okay stop Come here.

Nandu made them sit infront of her on the sofa and hold their hands.

Nan: Baby There is nothing bad if Anu makes a boy friend.

And in an instant she received Manik's glare

Nan: Okay A friend who is a boy all boys aren't bad and she can make any friends as she wants to be friends with the person be it a girl or boy and you are too small now for having bad boys in your fellow age and Protecting doesn't mean don't letting her do what she wants to do bacha you want to Protect her be with her and teach her also how she can protect herself even Though you guyz aren't in taht age for now and About bad peoples i have already told you na When you will feel bad in their presence and becoz of their touch and if they do something to you tell Amma and Baba otherwise you all are kids make friends and be happy. My Bacha don't become possessive in this age only take some time.

She squeeze his cheeks and they both nods.

Ma: So No Fights Lets hug and forget.

Kiaan and Anya hug each other.

Ma: Meko kon huggie de ga

Kia/Anya: Me Me.

And they both pounce on him and he fell back on the sofa laughing as they jump on him. He pick them up in his each hands as they scream and cling to Manik's waist who has held them firmly and he take them upstairs while they enjoy their ride making noises.

Kia: Oooo wohoo ooooiiiiooo.

Any: yeeeeiiii oooo.

Nandu sigh in disbelief knowing now starts their war games and their room is going to be all upside down (Kids room as they play in That room and sleep in MaNan's Room)

And Like When she goes to the room Manik was wearing a black with fake vampire teeth and kiaan and anya had toy guns in their hands as they were hiding and shooting manik.

Kiaan: Amma Side.

Any: Amma.

Nan: Bas Ho gaya khana lag gaya hai baad main aa kar khelna and you all are going to clean all the mess after you done playing.

Ma/kiaan/Anya: Fineeee.

And Like always after the were done playing they were so tired to pick anything making nandu angry like always and Ofcourse they will have punishment next day but for now they were very tired to think of that while Nandu set the room they fell on their bed and sleep.

Another Bonus Hope You guyz enjoy🙂