Bonus-4

Drunk Nandu

So Manik and Nandu Went to his business party where for sometime manik left nandu alone and was busy with his clients when Nandu come and just fall on him laughing manik hold her securely in his arms she trace her finger in his face and then hold his lower lip in between her thumb and finger making him look at her with wide eyes.

Nan(slurry speech): These are so delicious Yummy.

Manik was blushing he look around to see everyone giving him weird looks.

Ma: Jaan what are you doing Did you drink something.

Nandu pout and put her finger on her chin thinking and after few sec she jump out of Manik's embracea and excitedly say

Nan: Yeah Manii Yummy Drink I love It And its half left I tame hele.

Saying this she goes back to her table with manik supporting her making sure that she don't falls as they reach their it was alcohol he slap his head seeing nandu Trying to get the glass from him.

Nan: Give me Give me Gimme gimme gimme.

Ma: Manik Malhotra Tu toh gaya Abhi Drunk halat main band bajaye gi subah hosh main aa kar iss party main lane ki wajah se band bajaye gi( Manik Malhotra you are gone case now In drunk state she will eat you up and in the morning she will not leave you for making her come with you in this party)

Nan: Maniiii.

Ma: Ji Mani ki Jaan.

Nandu look at him with so much love she kiss his both cheeks tightly.

Nan: Aww I love You so much My Baby.

Manik look around and see everyone staring at them he don't want to become the hot topic of their Gossip.

Ma: Umm Jaan Lets go Home You know Your Kiu and Anu Waiting for you na.

Nan: My Babies.

Ma: Yes Your Babies

Nan: No Our Babies.

Ma: Yes Our Cute Small babies lets go home.

Nan: Okay Lets go Babies Needs Their mumma Don't woorry Babies Mumma is comingggg.

Manik pick her up making her gasp she look around and clap in happiness.

Nan: Manii I am Flying see Can You See me Flying In air.

Ma: Yes Jaan I can See You.

Nan: Oh Wow I will tell babies then we will fly together you also fly with me

Ma: No You fly alone for now I'll join you when we reached our home okay.

Nan: Okay.

And She starts playing with his shirts buttons when they reach the car knowing she won't leave him he sit in the car carefully having her in his arms only.

Their ride to home was filled with her cute pouts And talks and random questions like why yellow is yellow nit red.

They reach home to see jigar and asha running behind kids as they see them they run towards them making nandu yells in excitement.

Nan: My Babies.

Ki/An: amma.

Manik leave her on floor as she runs to them and hug them manik Also fall on the sofa while Nandu and kids were discussing something way too serious and dangerous at the end they all Giggle and hi-fi.

Jig: Is She drank.

Ash: No way.

Ma: yes way.

Ash: No.

Ma: Yes.

Ash: nahiiii.

Ma: haaannnn.

Ash: Nope.

Ma: yep

And asha was about to again say something when jigar shout and they see jigar was drenched in water which was poured on him by none other then Nandu and kids who laugh out loud and Hi-Fi.

Seeing Jigar's expression Manik and ash also couldn't control their Laughter and burst into fits of Laughter seeing them laughing also Jigar pick the juice jar throw the juice towards manik but he make asha his Shield Making jigar tense seeing her angry wife Looking at him like she with eat him Manik also ran as jigar ran to kitchen asha ran behind him holding the chocolate syrup and as she squeeze it jigar bend down while she make a beautiful art on Manik's face while nandu kids just laughing Untouched They all look at each other and Take The Flour And Dump it on them making them white ghost and this continue til they all felt tired Nandu and kids already was out on the sofa sleeping hugging each other.

Jig: Manik.

Ma: Haan.

Ash: Nandu Will kill us.

And Then manik look around and it was all food food wastage she won't let them have food for weeks now.

They look at each other and make crying face But they also knows they deserve the punishment whatever that will be.

Ma: We Know We can't escape from that For now lets clean them up and we get shower too.

Jig: You take nandu we will take care of Babies.

Ma: Okay.

Manik gives nandu a nice bath while she was sleeping soundly due to alcohol and being super tired of running around And then he also shower and sleep having her in his arms after Kissing her cheeks and wishing her good night.

Jigar and asha gets kids showered and then they also get shower and sleep having kids between them.

They all sleep peacefully knowing the next day is not going to be peaceful at all.

Hope You guyz Enjoyed🙂

Wasting food is not good they will Surely get the punishment and what is that let see that in the next update.