12.In Their Own world💞🌎

Manik And Nandu reach Their Private island That Nandini wanted Manik bought that for her and its a Surprise and They always go to travel together and spend time with each other saying they have workshops and imp meetings So Manik Wanted her inly for himself that's why on their private island where  there is No one except them.

On Boat

They are sitting side hugging each other

They are sitting side hugging each other.One is fully enjoying the Scenery and others condition also.So Nandini is continuesly asking him where they are going and every time he just say

Ma: JAAN it's a surprise how can i tell you just enjoy na.

And Now Nandu is sitting with fake angry expression and trying to gain his attention which he is not giving.

Nan: Manii Can't you see I Am angry with you.

Ma: I Can See that you are trying very hard but still failing to do so Jaan.

Nan: Manii Baby You are my good Baby Na And Good Babies don't hide things Nan So Tell me where are we going.

Ma(whining): JAAN No Na You don't know how I have controlled Myself Not to tell you the moment I decided this Don't spoil it Na Jaan Pleachhh( making a pout)

She peck his pout hard and the kiss his forehead.

Nan: Hayee My Baby Why are you so cute it's okay you have done so much for me i won't spoil it Okay.

After some time when they were about to reach their destination Manik tie a blindfold on her eyes which she didn't protest how can she spoil her Sweet Innocent Baby's Surprise.

After reaching Manik remove Her Blind Fold.

Ma: JAAN Open your eyes.

Nandu open her eyes and see she is on the island she saw while scrolling insta and just like that she said I want to go there it will fun. She just said that she didn't knew that her baby will actually made it possible and it made her eyes teary And Manik in sec wipe her unshed tears.

Ma: Shhh JAAN I didn't mean to make you cry you should be happy not cry i know you would say these are happy tears but you know i hate tears in your eyes i love your smiling eyes not this Filled with tears if your happy yell laugh but don't cry na.

Nan: Okay fine I won't cry You Know I Don't know how i got this lucky to have you in my life you know without you I can't imagine a sec of my life you are the oxygen I need to breathe Never ever go away from me You are My everything.

Ma: JAAN more than you i have to thank God for sending you in my life you just didn't give me the love of life partner you love me like a whole family with you I don't need anyone you gave me mother's love and warmth you gave me a father's support you treat me like your own baby.

Nan: I don't treat you like my own Baby YOU ARE MY OWN FIRST BABY AND WILL ALWAYS BE MY FIRST BABY.

Manik just hug her tight and she reciprocate it.