Bonus-3

Kids Having Fever

Kiaan and Anya are 6 Month Old and Right now they are having fever Nandu Is alone as Manik has went to Australia for an meeting on which he didn't want to go leaving her alone as Jigar and asha are already in London handling another meeting but Nandu send him saying it's for four days only she can manage and He can never say no to her so he had to go and Now its been three days and Today from the morning kids had fever she took them to hospital and they gave them Medicine and told her that it will go gradually and they will be cranky she nods and come home and then she try to feed them but they were nit ready to have anything she make them wear light clothes so don't get more warm. She did everything give them a nice bath and they relax also and then after her lots of struggle they sleep and then again In night they started crying their fever was also low now she tried to feed them but the were just crying continuously she was messed up from whole day she couldn't handle this and much she also starts crying.

Nan: I am So Bad Mother I can't even take care of You both For Four days without Manik I am failed Mother I don't even know why are you both crying I am very bad Mother.

And The same Time Manik came As He wanted to surprise her but instead he gets a surprise but not a nice one seeing his all lifelines Crying their heart out He couldn't See But then He wipe his tears and go to nandu and put his hand on her shoulder seeing him Nandu get up and hug him And starts crying he crease his hairs.

Ma: Shh Bacha I am Here Na Wjat happened.

Nan: Mani Babies Had Fever But they were okay And Mow suddenly they are crying I Tried to feed them but they won't have it I don't know Manii.

Ma: Okay Okay Shh relax I am here na Let me see.

Manik pick anya in his hands and try to make her stop crying but she was still crying He put her back and Then He massage her head a little and she stop crying he did same with kiaan also and soon they both were relax.

Ma: Feed them Now Till then I'll change okay.

Nandu nods and pick them up and place them in her lap and feed them and they have it this time and she was massaging their head and soon they both sleep. She put them in their coat and sit on the bed and starts crying Manik come at the same time after taking a shower ready for bed and go and sit on the bed and make her sit in his lap she was crying snuggling in his chest.

Ma: Shhh Jaana Why are you Crying So Much You know na I hate Seeing tears in your eyes please for me stop crying na.

She looks at him with tears filled eyes he wipe her tears and kiss her eyes.

Nan: I am A Very bad Mother Na mani See you got to know what happened to them but see I didn't understand them and make them cry for so long.

Ma: Okay First Listen To me Clearly You are Not a bad Mother You are the best mother and trust me in this They would say the some in few years They got the best mother and No mother can be bad Who is Ready to do anything for her Children who is all hungry for a whole day as her Babies are having a fever who didn't relax for a single sec since the time she knows they are having fever who is Running around the house doing everything she could do so her Babies don't feel any discomfort she can never be a bad Mother Jaana You were 13 years old since then You have been my mother and father you have handle this monster You are the best Mother period no discussion at all So what you didn't get what was happening even i also didn't get in first go and it was just a guess maybe they are having a headache also So I just Massage a little You are exhausted from the morning you need rest that's why you didn't get it And I am sorry I wasn't there with you I told You na That meeting wasn't important for me And From now On I am not Going on any trip If I am Going you are going with me otherwise they can come here or have online meeting that's it I don't want to come home and see My Life Crying Like that.

Nandu hold his face and fused her lips with him he was taken a back witha. Sudden kiss seeing him not responding she bite his lip hard and he come out of his shock zone and starts responding fully after some time in the need of oxygen they break kiss breath heavily putting their heads together.

Nan: I love You So Much Mani.

Ma: I love You more Jaan and Now Lets eat something I'll Make something for you.

Nan: Okay Let's Go let me see that you still remember cooking classes.

Manik pick her up suddenly as they were walking towards their kitchen making them sequel and hit his chest.

Ma: Ofcourse why won't I My teacher was Soooo good I can't tell you.

Nan: Oh Itni Achi Thi Woh( Oh She was that good).

Ma(dreamy eyes): Yeah she was hot sexy spicy What was a mix she was.

Nandu hit his shoulder and give him angry looks like I'll kill you.

Nan: Don't you have shame You are praising her Infront of me Your Wife.

And Manik starts laughing hard after putting her on Kitchen slab making her more angry.

Nan: You are Laughing at me Manii

She starts hitting him as he laugh as she was about to cry manik stop her hands and come close to her and kiss her eyes and peck her Lips making her smile.

Ma: Are Baba I was talking About My Cooking Class teacher and If you are forgetting my dear wife That's You Only I was talking about you only.

Nandu slap her head and bite her lips knowing she was getting Jelous of herself only.

Manik laugh seeing her Expression she lightly hit and hug him making him smile.

Then Manik make some really delicious food for them and Nandu Feeds him and he feeds her and then They Check their babies temp which was very low and they were sleeping so they also sleep hugging each other.

Hope you guyz enjoyed🙂