16.Accident😣

After few weeks
Manik and Nandini enjoyed their Honeymoon and Then they did Jigsha wedding which was fully according to MaNan and They enjoyed the wedding to the fullest and Spent time with their families and they decides to spent Every Sunday with Murthy Malhotra Family together. Both families are so happy seeing their children taking efforts and they get assured their children are there for them. So Now Everyone Back to Their Work Jigsha on Honeymoon that is also planned  By MaNan. jigsha didn't wanted to go leaving MaNan Alone But Who can make them change their mind. So Manik and Nandini working with little difficulty becoz both of them are not used to work without Jigar and Asha so they are trying to manage everything.

Manik's Office
Manik was working and fully focused and Little annoyed becoz jigar is not there and he is very tensed. when someone enters his cabin and he didn't notice until she comes close to his ear and startled him

W: You are looking sexy Mr.Malhotra.

And Manik is confused and shock becoz this is happening with him for the first time( You guyz would think he is a businessMan and women like this he has to deal with them every other day but For Manik Jigar was always there he knows women drool over him but No one has dare to come close to him in gathering afraid of his reaction as He is famous as Emotionless Monster and In his cabin jigar never allows any women to reach him He is his little kid so he keep these filthy womens away from him that's why its his first time facing all this and he don't know what to do) So he Showed his Monster. He get up from his chair and take few steps away from that women

Ma(shouted):Who the hell are You and What are you doing in my cabin who give you permission to enter my cabin.

That women come close to him and place her hand on his chest and crease.

W: My name is Soha Khurrana and I came to meet you we have a meeting related to Our Project which Khurrana and Malhotra Industries doing Together.

Removing her hand

Ma: I have no idea about any of this and this project is handled by jigar Maheshweri he will come and handle it till then manage it. don't come To me Again.

She fear listening his anger filled dangerous tone but still tries her chance she place her one hand on his bicep and cup his face with the other one and kiss his cheeks. Which shock Manik beyond Measure. But her voice take him out.

So: Don't worry i will tell you everything and will give you more benefits that you will love for sure.

She was about to kiss his lips when he just push her He raise his hands to slap but stop knowing His Jaan wouldn't like it and she will handle her.

Ma(Roared): Just Leave from here in a sec or else I will kill you right here LEAVE RIGHT NOW.

Soha leave after his Roar But she did the damage that to alot after she left Manik fell on hi s chair he is feeling disgusted he can't take the feeling when she touched him the bad feeling which make him feel so disgust and Bad he can't explain the lustful touch Now he just want his Jaan. he called her but she is in surgery and it went unanswered Not Being able to control he decided to go to her hospital.

Manik came out of his cabin with his usual attitude No one can say his is going through so much bad feeling he wants to cry he is afraid he wants to hide from this cruel world. he take his car and Rush Towards hospital he was so lost he didn't see someone was Infront of his car he came out of his lost state listening a loud shout and divert his car and crash it in a tree and hit his head on the wheel the air bag came out but he fainted becoz of all the happening. After few min fab4 was going to Nandu's hospital to meet her and to talk about Manik when they saw the crowd and went towards them and see that tge oerson in car is Manik.