Bonus-1

Sending kids to school Or Not

Kiaan and Anya are three years old Now and Nandu thinks its perfect to send them to school so they get the idea of school but Her beloved husband and cute little kids are so adamant on boycotting school like really.

Right Now Manik is sitting in their living area with His Kids sitting on his both sides innocently playing with him kiaan is playing with his fingers whil anya playing with his ear and hairs while Nandu Is walking back and forth Infront of him like angry tigresses ready to kill and eat anyone while Manik's eyes following her.

Ma: Jaan Meko Chhakr aa jaye ga bas bhi karo aap itne mote nahi ho apko exercise ka koi need hai abhi meli ankahain thak gayi hain( Life I will feel dizzy its Enough you are not that fat that you would be needing exercise my eyes are tired).

He said with a pout while his kids give him pitty look like he is being tortured here and pat his shoulders giving him support while Nandu glare at these three dramebaaz.

Nan: Manii Like Seriously I am Her trying to control My anger which is not working and you are trying to make me wanna kill you here only.

Manik made scared face with His kids who cling to him as he hold them close.

Ma(dramatic): Jaan Aap apne eklaute pati ke sath essa nahi kar sakti Mere do chote chote bache hai mujhe baksh do Malik mujhe baksh do mere bache bechare bhooke piyase kese rahain gay malik daya karain mujh par Malik( Life you can't do this with you one and only husband I have Small Small kids forgive me Master Forgive me How will my poor Hungry Kids will survive Master Please have mercy on me Master).

Nandu was gaping at him while looking at Manik being over dramatic and their mother's reaction they knew their father has messed up. As They are very intelligent and they get what happening around them observing their parents reactions.

Nan: Manii baby konsi movie dekhi hai apne.

Manik look at his kids letting him know he got overboard he smile sheepishly and rub the back of his neck.

Ma: Don't know the name some veryy old Movies lots actually.

And all three look at her with cute pout puppy eyes and she melt right there she sit on the sofa beside Manik and Make sit on her lap and anya sit on Manik's lap she kiss their cheeks making them smile.

Nan: Mani What's the problem with sending them school.

Ma/kia/any: Teachles.

Nan: teachers kya kare gi.

Ma: Mare gu Mere cute Babies ko.

Nan: and Who said that to you.

Ma: Doll.

Nan: Now I know What's the problem Okay first of all there would be no teachers they aren't going to proper school I have seen a School where they play around and teach kids some basic manners like washing hands eating food putting back their toys as they done playing and they won't beat them and there are lots of games to play and they interact with other kids and make some friends I don't want them to be just restrict in this house or Our Houses Only They would play and make some friends and be comfortable around other people also as they would go to school one day it would be easy for them to make new friends. And its open there would be Max with them and they can come whenever they want.

Ma: Okay Fine But how will you make them understand.

Nan: My Babies are very intelligent they will understand so Babies You know na Amma loves you alot.

And they nods their head making her smile.

Nan: Would she do something bad with you

An: No no.

She said moving her little fingers of both her hands making them goes all aww on her.

Kia: Nevlll.

He said moving his head and then kissing her cheek.

Nan: So Amma is saying It will be fun you will make new friends and play games there.

Any: Dames.

Nan: Yesh Lots of games.

Kia: lew fliends.

Nan: yeah and Maxy will go with you both you can come whenever you want to just tell maxy.

Kids are really attached with their bodyguard Max as he also love these two cuties and take care of them when manik is in Meeting and nandu is busy in surgery.

Kia: woh bhi hamale sath palen gay.

Nan: No and You also are Not going to do any padhai You are going to have some fun okay.

Any: Otayyy.

And they both hug her as Nandu kiss their heads and Manik look at her shock as he make them understand so easily.

She chuckle seeing his expression and peck his lips as Her kids was clinging on her.

Nan: I have a pretty good experience handling kids My Bacha

And Manik smile and kiss her cheek and hug her and their kids. Nandu sigh finally she manage these kids They are stubborn but too innocent and cute she love them Alot they are her life.

And Then Nandu make their fav food giving them treat for being good at understanding and they were so happy as Nandu place the food on their table.

Kia: Wow.

Any: lummy.

Ma: Maze Maze.

Nandu chuckle and then sit in the chair beside manik having kiaan on her lap and anya on Manik's she feeds all three babies of hers and have herself also while they were busy playing with each other.

And they do lots of masti running around watching cartoon movies and they fell asleep on nandu in between a movie only so she turn the movie off and set them a little and sleep after kissing their forehead and pecking Manik's lips on which he smile in his sleep also.

Hows The Bonus chap hope you guyz like it🙂