Character Sketch 2

So I realized I didn't gave a proper character sketch of Jigar and asha so here it is

So  I realized I didn't gave a proper character sketch of Jigar and asha so here it is

Jigar Maheshweri and Asha Kapoor

Jigar is the Co Ceo of Malhotra Industries and P.A of Manik jigar he is 28 years he met manik when he joined his fathers company at the age of 16 when Jigar was 19 and he was also working in company for 3 years he got the job becoz nyo he was living in her Ngo and when he said he wants to work she made him join Malhotra Industries so when Manik joined as a trainee he guided him protected him and scold him on his mistake he treat him like a child he was always there for him in every problem he has seen him breaking down and trying hard to prove himself he had always supported him He can build his own company but he didn't want to leave his little brother alone and he is Bhai of Nandu and she is his Bacha when he met her he just got the brotherly feeling and jist wanted to protect her from the cruel world.

Asha Kapoor is also share holder And Doctor and Part Time P.A of Nandu she met her on trip of college Nandu went alone on that trip and asha also goes alone their colleges had the combine trip they click really quick and they spent all the time on trip Together Asha only had her father whom she lost after few months of trip and Nandu was there with her she never leaved her alone and she help her come out of the lose and remember her father with the smile and that's why she loves nandu so much and very possessive for her when she met manik for the very first time manik hug her tightly he knew what she went he just said i am there for you and she felt so protected in his brotherly hug and she called him bhai and she met Jigar through them.

They are super close to MaNan there is nothing hidden from them they both know everything about them and only they are allowed in their personal space.

Tell me you want their scenes also or not?

Or should i show their wedding and MaNan Romance and doing rasams in their wedding or should i skip their wedding?