26.UltraSound

After 4 weeks
Now Nandu Is 7 weeks Pregnant And Its been very hectic for her Morning sicknesses and she gets tired very fast and she is getting more fat then normally She was very upset about that but Manik said it nothing she should worry about he make her understand that her physical appearance doesn't effect him and he ask her if ever he become fat would she love him less And she got her answer. Today is there first ultrasound and Manik has lots of questions and worry becoz nandu vomits alot.

Right Now They were going to their doctor for their first ultrasound today they will see their baby for the first time.

Manik was driving with his one hand while the other was in Nandu's grup on her lap.

Nan: Baby Everything Will be fine Just Relax.

Ma: You know I should be the one saying that to you.

Nan: where is this coming from Dare you say that you want to be all Mature husband You are my baby and will remain forever understood and You are mature enough for this world My Baby Is enough for me. I love My Baby and No one has a right to say anything when i care about My baby understood.

Her mood swings really taking a toll on her nowadays now she was angry very much but the next sec she was going to cry when manik squeeze her hand.

Ma: You didn't scold me much I needed to hear that Okay Your bacha is always there for you Jaan Don't worry You didn't and can never hurt me Okay.

Nandu smile and kiss on his cheeks soon they reach the hospital and went to shefali's cabin.

Sh: Hello and Welcome Take a seat

MaNan: Hello.

Both if them take a seat.

Sh: so how are you and Baby doing.

Nan: We are fine.

Sh: good.

Ma: No they are not.

Sh: Means what happened.

Ma: She vomits alot and she gets tired very fast and she had back pain and ger foots swells also and she is gaining weight very fast these thing don't happen thus early.

Sh: You are right I think i have an idea why this happening and to confirm that we need to have your ultrasound so lets go.

Manik make her lay on the bed and held her hand Tightly. Shefali sit on the stool Infront of machine.

Sh: Lifts your shir and lower your trouser a little.

Nandu did it and She pour the gell on her belly and roam the machine in her belly and soon she spots for what she is looking for.

Sh: So My Doubt was true congratulations You guyz are having twins see They are here.

Both of them were seeing the monitor with tears in their eyes They were having twins

Ma: We are having two babies.