20.Monster Manik

Its been a week since the Routine Checkup Everything is fine with everyone and Manik was just having weakness due to his work stress and Now he is completely okay becoz of his JAAN's love and care.

Nandini's Cabin

Nandu was checking some patient's file when someone knock.

Nan: Come In

A doctor came in.

Doc: Hello Nandu How are you

Nan: Hello Doc Vikram how are you here.

Vik: Just came to check on how you doing and all.

Nan: First Of all doc vikram i haven't interacted with you much and i don't think so I am that close and friendly with you that you came to check on me and call me nandu so please if you jave work tell me if not please leave

Vik: Sorry Doc NANDINI i thought we can be friends but its okay if you don't want to.

He was about to continue when Nandu phone rang and she smile seeing the caller id and pickup instantly

Nan: Hows my baby doing.

Ma: Boring Your Baby wants to see you and I am also hungry i want to eat with your hand Jaan and I want my feedy in morning you were hurry becoz of your surgery.

Nan: Aww My Baby is hungry okay I am free for now I'll just come to you in 30 mins okay till then focus on your work bacha okay.

Ma: Okay Jaan Come fast I am waiting for you.

Vikram was listening her conversation Nandu finished the call and see he is still here.

Nan: Do you have work.

Vik: No

Nan: Then you can leave.

Nandu take her lunch box and inform Asha thay she is leaving and She left her hospital and reach Manik's Office.

Manik's Office

Nandu directly went in his cabin he was in Middle of some meeting she went and sat on his chair while he was sitting on a sofa with clients. seeing her he smiles and wind up his meeting in few mins and come hug her tightly and sit on his chair having her in his lap.

Ma: I missed You Jaan.

Nan: Acha We just met Few hours Ago Baby.

Ma: But I just Missed you.

Nan: Okay Baba Now toh I am here so Don't miss me and come have your food first.

He made a pout nandu Peck his pout hard.

Nan: First Food My Cutie Baby.

Nandu feeds him and have herself also while he was playing with her hairs sometimes or her shirts buttons. Like this they finished their food. nandu Wipe his mouth with a napkin and peck his lips and he smile to the fullest.

Ma: Now My Feedy Time.

Nan: Yes Come.

They went in his private bedroom inside his cabin he inform jigar to not let anyone disturb him.

Nandu remove her shirt and bra while he also remove his clothes leaving him in boxers. And lay down and latch on her nipple and starts sucking his milk while nandu crease his back lovingly and run her fingers in his hair giving him her warmth and love.

Nan: Baby What happened Tell Me.

Manik look at him.

Nan: Don't ask me how i got to know I know you more than you know yourself baby so Now out with it.