24.Anniversary/Birthday🎂

Sorry for updating Late My cousin's Grandmother passed aways two days back so couldn't get myself to do anything just had some weird feeling will try to upload as soon as possible.Till.them Enjoy this update

Don't Forget to tell me hows this I love reading inline Comments❤️

Its 9pm Everyone was in Malhotra Mansion and Now Sleeping when two love birds sneaking out of their house.

Ma: Jaan Cheer Up Na Don't spoil your mode becoz of them Na

He said making her sit in the passenger seat and then he tuck her seatbelt ge went and sit on driver seat.

Nan: But How Could No one Remember?

Ma: Just forget It You have A beautiful Surprise waiting for you. And you are not allowed to be sad When you have me na.

Manik said with a cute pout Nandu Chuckle and peck his pout hard.

Nan: Ofcourse Baby When I am. With me baby I don't need anyone.

Nandu remove her seatbelt and settled on his lap put her head on his chest and wrap her arms around him.

Nan: Now Let me Sleep wake me up when we reached okay.

Ma: Okay Jaan sleep tight.

Manik to their helipad he comes out of their car with her in his arms not disturbing her sleep at all their pilot was waiting for him soon he get on the helicopter with her in his arms and tuck seat bealts.Soon they took off.

So Tommorow is Nandu's Birthday And MaNan's 9th Anniversary so except abhi jigar asha and Manik everyone planned to surprise her on 12 pm and pretend that they forget her birthday which made her super sad and Manik angry but he didn't say anything and he planned a surprise for his Jaan. And for that they sneak Out Of their House While on the other side everyone is waiting to surprise her But They Really Don't gave a chance.

While Abhi Jigar And Asha Are on the business trip for an week murthy and Malhotra doing a project which is head by abhi and jigar and asha had her monthly cycle and they had a imp meeting in Canada so like evertime Jigar Won't leave her alone in this condition and she had to accompany them they were returning on her birthday. So that's why no one involved them in their plan becoz they won't be able to do anything and Manik can't hide anything from her that's what they thought and they were absolutely right.

But right Now they plan faul miserably becoz of Manik Malhotra Who kidnapped his own wife.

After 2 hours

Its almost 12 when they land on their Location.

Ma: Jaan Wakeup We Reached Come on.

Nan: 2 mins Na Mani

Ma: You don't Want to see your surprise jaan

Nandu was wide awake Now.

Nan: I want Come on lets go.

Manik chuckle and come out the helicopter and its all dark and The beautiful house Infront of her.

Nan: This is so beautiful Mani. who's House is This and where are we

Ma: This Is Our Mountain House And We are on a mountain

Nan: Sachiiiiii

Ma: Muchiiii amd Come you have lots of surprise Jaan.

Nan: I love You so much Manii.

Ma: And I love You Tooo Jaan. now Lets Go.

Manik and Nandu enters the house To witness the rose petals way towards their room.