13.Wet Romance💞

After Watching The Movie its almost midnight and both of them are not sleepy Enough.

Ma: Jaan Lets go Swimming.

Nan: Its almost midnight Mani and you want to go for swimming.

Ma(pout): Come Na I want to Swim with you Okay lets change.

* Hayee these sexy people🔥🥵*

They Change and went to their pool

Manik and Nandu goes in the pool While Swimming Nandu decide to tease her Man she sexily ran her hands in her wet hairs Manik saw her and get lost in her she was looking supper hot and the water droplets sliding through her skin was just making hi...

Manik and Nandu goes in the pool While Swimming Nandu decide to tease her Man she sexily ran her hands in her wet hairs Manik saw her and get lost in her she was looking supper hot and the water droplets sliding through her skin was just making him hard he swim towards her but she swim away from him.

Ma: Jaan You are messing with the Monster.

Nan: Haww I didn't knew thanks for the info but I didn't do anything to mess with any monster

Ma: Really you didn't do anything and what was that sexy moves of yours.

Nan(Innocently): What sexy I was just swimming and enjoying myself if you find if sexy what can i do.

Ma(smirking): But I can Do lots of things you know You Made me so hard with those sexy moves Now its time for some Fun Jaan

He swim towards her she tries to swim faster but Manik catch her and lock his arms around her waist.

Ma: So where were you going Jaan Leaving me like this

He whispers in her ear and lick and bit her earlobe making her moan his name.

Nan(Moaning): Maniiii.

Ma: Yes Jaan Tell me

He lick her neck and place wet kisses their.and then Bite her giving her hickey and starts smooching and places feather like kisses their making her a moaning mess.

Nan: Maniii Ahmm Manii

Ma: Yes Jaan I am here only tell me what you want.

Nothing came out of her mouth except his name his hands unties her blouse knot while his lips were busy worshiping her neck and cleavage licking and placing kisses Getting enough Nandu take his hairs in her fist and take his face out of her neck and take his lips in a wild kiss she starts chewing his lips and tasting gus mouth with her tongue manik soon respond to the kiss and take the lead his hand went towards her breasts and he press them making her moan in his mouth and taking the opportunity he slide hus tongue in her mouth tasting each and every corner of her.

After 20min They break the kiss due to lack of oxygen Nandu didn't leave his skin and starts showering him with lots of wet kisses and hickeys.whike her hands was creasing and rubbing his penis Making him a complete moaning mess having enough Manik pick her up in his arms and come out of the pool and make her lay on the chaise lounge besides the pool

whike her hands was creasing and rubbing his penis Making him a complete moaning mess having enough Manik pick her up in his arms and come out of the pool and make her lay on the chaise lounge besides the pool

He hover over her and remove her blouse and starts licking and biting and sucking her one breasts while pressing other one with his hand. nandu make him more close to her bu jerking him towards herself her hands in his hairs. After having enough of her one breasts he leave it red with lots of hickeys and do the same to the other breast and he comes to her tummy and lovingly kiss each and every corner he lick her belly button making her moan.

Having enough nandu change their position nandu in top of manik she lick his neck sensuously then she place feather like kisses before taking his flesh in her mouth making him groan in pain and pleasure she smooch the hickey to lessen the pain making him moan her name.

Ma(moaning):Jaan ahhmmm Jaan

She went towards his chest and lick his nipples and suck them hard making him a moaning mess she give him lots of hickeys on his chest and abs worshiping his body having enough he change their position and take her lips for another passionate and wild kiss while his hands remove her shorts roam his fingers on her vagina rubbing his thumb he enter his two fingers in her still kissing her drinking her scream they broke the kiss and Manik increase his speed making her moan in pleasure.

Nan: Ahhhmmm Manii faster Yeah Maniiiiii

Screaming his name she cum on his hand manik lick her cum and remove his boxers. he was about to enter but stop.

Nan: Mani I will take the pill i have it in my bag Don't worry Bacha

And that's it he entered in her making her shout his name loud.

Ma: Relax Jaan I am here.

He didn't move After few min

Nan: Move Mani.

Manik give her slow thrusts letting her adjust and then slowly increase his speed

Nan: Manii Fasterrr Babyyyy

He give her hard thrusts after some time they both hit their climax they made love for hours and then being tired he fell on her still inside her she ruffle his hairs and put her nipple in his mouth and he starts sucking after some time both of them slept like this only close to each other