M A D D I S O N

He's kissing me. Aaron is kissing me like his life depends on it and I fucking started it. I mean, he started it with the questions but I dragged him down and put my lips on his so it's really my fault. I should have walked away but...I couldn't. I didn't want to.

"Stop thinking so much," His lips part from mine for only a second to get the words out, before he tangles his fingers into the hair at the nape of my neck and uses it to pull me to him. Aaron is a bit messy and unpracticed but the longer we kiss, the more he slows down and I can tell he's learning as we go. Learning what I like. How I kiss.

"Aaron," I breathe, biting his full lower lip and keeping it between my teeth as he opens his eyes to look down at me. "You're going to regret this," I tell him with my hands on his chest, moving them up and down as he catches his breath.

"I promise you, I will not. But if you're hesitating because of you, and not because of how you think I feel, then I'll stop." He looks into my eyes and all I see is eagerness and genuine affection in the brilliant green depths. It's the latter of the two emotions that scares me, and yet I can't think to use another word for what I feel for him.

My right hand slides back up and around his neck, pulling him back down to my waiting lips, wanting to feel them on me again and not caring about what happens next. It's his choice to make, all I can do is sate this feeling.

When my tongue delves between his lips to taste them, I can feel the moment that he begins to feel out of his depth and I slow it down, focusing on distracting him from any thoughts that aren't of me or impressing me. The entire front of my body is pressed against Aaron's, his hands placed respectfully on my waist, and yet I'm still out of breath from his touch.

We've hit a standstill and I begin to step forward, backing us up until I can hear the sound of Aaron's back hitting the lockers reverberating through the room. He doesn't even flinch, and if anything, the kiss gets deeper as he becomes lost in it.

My hands reach for the hem of his shirt, feeling his bare skin so smooth against my rough, callused hands from lifting and boxing. I can feel his sharp intake of breath as I touch him, keeping my hands on his waist and feeling the muscles of his back and hips built by dancing. Suddenly feeling the need to touch as well as feel, I break apart from his lips and look up at him, his eyes hooded and dark, pupils dilated, and a sated look on his face.

Playing with the hem of his shirt, I make eye contact with him through my eyelashes and smirk. He gets the hint, blushing and nodding almost imperceptibly. Oh so slowly, I drag his shirt up, pressing and dragging my hands against him all the way until it comes time to get it over his head, and then I rip it off and drop it unceremoniously on the floor beside us.

Instead of that dizzy, drunk look that he gave me, he now looks at me like he's hungry for more of this thing that he's never tried. Hungry for more of me.

"You too," He says, surprising me and I look down at my black compression t-shirt.

"Sure you can handle it, Prince?"

"Why don't we find out?" He challenges me and I push away from him, backing out of his reach. Taking the elastic out of my hair and shaking it out, I then grab the hem of my own top and tear it off over my head. Doing this leaves me only in a convenient sports bra that not only makes my tits look amazing, but the zipper in the front makes it quite easy to put on and take off. I choose the latter.

Aaron's eyes are wide as he watches me undress, disbelief lighting up his eyes and no trace of nervousness to be found, only lust and adoration as I bare myself to him. I don't think he even realizes he's doing it as he steps towards me, eyes darting all over my body and hands leaving his sides to reach out, only hesitating for a second before he goes for it. Bringing our bodies together once again, this time we're pressed skin to skin and it feels amazing.