M A D D I S O N

"So...what did you guys end up doing last weekend?" Reed asks me and I fight back a smile, looking out the window and pretending to ignore her jabbing me with her elbow.

"Hmm...I didn't peg you for a keep quiet kinda gal," Lucy teases and I let my head fall over my shoulder, looking at them with a bored expression on my face.

"That's because I don't trust either of you as far as I can throw you not to tell absolutely everyone."

"You mean Charlie," Reed says mischievously, sharing a look with Lucy. Christina has once again claimed the spot on Lucy's left, pretending not to listen while she looks out the window but I swear I can see her ears perk up whenever we say something mildly interesting.

"Makes me think you two got up to something R-rated," Lucy says and I furrow my eyebrows, looking up at the roof of the bus while we drive back home.

"I don't remember making my sex life anyone else's business, so odd how that happens..." I say, sarcasm dripping from each word.

"Interesting choice of words," Lucy says.

"Sex life," The two say simultaneously, as if rehearsed. I roll my eyes, ignoring them once again by turning to face the window. They take the hint quickly and talk amongst themselves. I can see the two leaning into the aisle to get closer to each other and it makes me smile.

When my face starts to heat up from the direction my thoughts travel, I lean my head against the cool glass window and bite my lip to hold back my smile.

"This time, like adults," I say, dragging my nails down his lean abdomen. He's all muscle, but not bulky in the slightest. Surprisingly strong, pale, and extremely handsome. My hands slide around the cut of his hips to his lower back, pulling him closer to me and making him lose his balance where he was kneeling above me.

Aaron's hands fly out to stop his fall, bracketing either side of my head and his bare chest grazes the lace of my bra. Looking between the two of us, I smile at the way we contrast. His sunny smiles and fair skin vs my furrowed brows and dark features. We look so good together like this and all I want is more. Everything.

He buries his nose in my neck and inhales. I can feel his long eyelashes against the sensitive skin there and I stutter an inhale as I wrap my arms around his neck, wanting him as close as possible. The hotel room felt cold, air-conditioned, when we entered but now my skin is hot, even more so in the places we touch.

"You smell so good," He mumbles into my neck.

"I shower a lot," I smile though he can't see my face. His lips meet my neck, kissing and tasting, exploring the feeling. Every time we do anything like this, I have to remind myself that he's doing everything for the first time because he's a natural at making me feel good.

Just kissing him is enough to get me worked up. The promise of taking it all the way tonight? I'm ready whenever he is.

My hands itch to claw at his back, pulling him closer and moving us so that everything we do feels good, but I take deep breaths and let him take the lead, enjoying every moment of it even if my impatience scratches at the back of my mind.

"Maddie," He breathes, pushing up to look me in the eyes, hovering in a low plank position to stay close, putting a bit of his weight on me. "I want you on top," He tells me and my eyes light up at his request.

"That's my favorite place to be, how did you know?" I smirk, letting him flip us so that I'm splayed out on his chest, my hips open wide to accommodate his body between my legs. I squeeze my thighs, making my knees dig into his legs and I grab his hands, linking his fingers with mine before pressing them above his head into the bed.