A A R O N

"What comes next?" I ask, both eager and nervous to get to the next step. Maddison replies and my lips part in shock. Her words are so dirty, yet said so casually that I'm taken aback. "Lovely," I manage to squeak out, earning a smirk from her as she reaches out to grab the condom she must have set aside on the bedspread.

She's now perched on my knees, both of us breathing heavily, swollen lips and eyes glazed over from the pleasure. I watch intently as she tears at the wrapper carefully and deftly, looking me in the eyes as she reaches for my length and strokes it once. Her eyes dart down once, placing it on the tip before meeting mine once again, holding eye contact with me as she rolls the latex all the way to the base of me.

My eyes threaten to roll back into my head but her silver eyes hold me captive and I don't dare break free from them. "Royal treatment," She says, smiling and I drape my arm over my face to cover my eyes, embarrassed by her teasing. "Ready, Prince?" She asks and when I peek out from hiding, I see her raise herself up above me and I remove my arm, not daring to miss a second of this.

"You want it?" She asks.

I nod. "I want you."

"Good," Is all she says, grabbing my length and sitting on it in quick succession. My eyes flutter at the feeling of her wrapped around me like this. Tighter than her mouth and an entirely different feeling, I don't think I could ever get used to this.

Her eyes are closed and she leans back with her hands gripping my thighs behind her, working herself up and down in small increments until she's fully seated. I can't think properly, only able to watch and admire how her body contorts and adapts to this welcome invasion.

"You're big," She breathes, her head righting itself from the tilted position to look down at me. Her eyes are alight and full of mirth as if she's already having fun.

"You're beautiful."

She looks away from me only briefly before bending down slowly to kiss me. The movement causes me to hiss out a breath and I nod when she looks at me. Her hips rotate gently while we kiss and both of us moan against each other's lips. The sensation is otherworldly and if we stayed this way, I could surely get off.

My hands grab her hips and I hold her still, testing out my position in all of this, pressing up into her. She forces her lips away from mine, gasping toward the ceiling with wide eyes. "Are you okay?" I rush out, not trying anything again for fear of hurting her.

"Oh my god no, do it again. So deep," She bites her lips, dropping her head to my chest as I bounce her on my lap.

"It feels so good, Maddie," I kiss her ear as that's all I can reach from our position where she's curled up against my chest. Her moans are my indication to continue and spur me on further. I sit up, taking her with me and forcing her to be almost level with my face though her body is nearly limp.

She straightens up, taking advantage of the small reprieve, and wraps her arms around me. "I thought you were going to ride me?" I ask, kissing her nose and she rolls her eyes.

"Oh, I plan to, doesn't hurt to take you for a test drive though. You did very well," She pats my chest almost disparagingly and I let go of her, giving her hips one last squeeze, before slowly leaning back and propping myself up on my elbows.

She raises an eyebrow, getting the hint and not following me down and this time she leans forward, planting her hands on my tight abdomen and using me for stability. She takes it slow at first, letting us both feel the overwhelming friction as she drags herself off of me, pauses, and drops herself back down equally slowly.

She never becomes predictable, circling her hips once and taking me faster the next. She'll drag her fingers down the lines of my abdomen and then she'll soothe the redness by flattening her palms against my skin right after. Her back is arched and I wish I could see her from every angle, though the view I have below her is absolutely nothing to complain about.

My eyes trace all over Maddie, taking in her strong body, admiring her powerful thighs and arms that are showcased with these movements. Her breasts, pierced and perfect. My hands don't know where to go first so I touch her all over, my actions becoming less hesitant as I begin to feel my pleasure building and building, getting high off of the feeling.

"Maddie, that feels so good," I tell her, groaning. My hands grip the skin of her hips but I don't dare change the pace she's setting, fearful I'll put a stop to the feeling she's giving me.

"Aaron," She breathes, throwing her head back but all I want is for her to look me in the eyes. "So good. It's so good," She chants, saying more under her breath that I can't hear as she's facing the ceiling.

"C'mere," I say, pulling her closer. I wrap my arms around her waist and bury my head in her neck. She comes easily, her hips circling wildly as our bodies clash, the pace becoming frenzied and our muscles growing tighter and tighter. Maddie clenches around me so tightly my vision goes white and I curse.

"Fuck fuck fuck," She shrieks, her nails digging into my back as she flinches and convulses while I'm still inside her. I continue bouncing her on top of me, my climax taking over, turning me into a greedy lover. "Yessss," Maddie slurs out, boneless against me as I keep us going, not letting us come down from the high just yet.

I'm floating, still holding her tight to me. Her ink-black hair is a mess and her skin is coated in a light sheen of sweat, making Maddie look like she's been oiled up. She clings to me and I inhale deeply through my nose as aftershocks continue to wrack her body and cause her to tighten around me over and over again.

"We should wash up, love," I say, moving to do so but she moans into my neck, obviously not wanting to move. "What if I carry you?" I offer and she shrugs only her shoulders.

I manage to slide us together just off the bed, holding Maddie's legs as they stay wrapped around me as I stand up, still inside her. My legs are slightly shaky but strong enough to carry us both safely into the ensuite. I start the shower with one hand, the other holding Maddie. When the water is warm I carefully set her inside and under the spray, promising to join her once I dispose of the latex still wrapped around me.

When I join her, I step in behind her and slide my arms around her waist, our skin slippery and warm and it feels too good to simply stand here like this. "That was really good, in case you were wondering. Like...really good," She says and I smile to myself, kissing the nape of her neck.

"I sure thought so."

"I've never felt this way before," She says quietly and I cross my hands over her chest, holding her shoulders and feeling her heart drumming in her chest.

"Neither have I."

"I...I love you, Aaron," She says with her back still to me and my heart crawls up my throat, choking me as if there were a hand wrapped around it instead. I gulp, squeezing her tighter and unable to think of anything to say in response.

"And I love you."

"Do you think it's too late to order more room service? I'm beat."

"More like too early. I need some water, would you like some?" I ask as I stand up, feeling dehydrated and sore after Maddie insisted on another round both in the shower and once we got out of it.

"Yeah, thank you," She says, lying splayed out on the bed, not a blanket in sight because they were all swept off of it once we started heating up. Only the sheet remains and thanks to our sweat, among other things, it's far too damp to sleep on but I don't want to think about that.

When I get back with our waters, Maddie is out like a light, her even breathing confirming that she's asleep. I set the glasses on the side table and slide my arms under her legs, lifting her up as gently as I can and carrying her into the other bedroom to sleep on the other, freshly made, bed.

I dampen a cloth and wipe down her body before tucking her into the sheets. Oddly enough, I don't feel tired after all of that activity so I take a quick shower, dry off, and join her in the bed, the water glasses long forgotten on the table beside the bed we happily tarnished.