1

please read the tags before reading so you know what to expect...

storm azure cyprus

"storm!!" my roommate bronx yelled walking into the kitchen, i looked up at him and pulled me beats down.

i stared at him and waited for him to speak,"you going to the party over at cortez's house?" he asked and i shrugged.

"depends on how i'm feeling." i mumbled as i finished cutting up the pineapple i bought yesterday.

"storm come on bruh...yeen been out since high-school and we in our second year of college..." bronx said as he sat on one of the bar stools.

bronx, cortez and i became friends our first year of college... bronx and i being assigned roomates and cortez through the cafe. soon we all just became a small trio.

i did graduate highschool in 11th grade and went straight to college so they're both older than me by one year.

"ight i'll go." i said before eating a piece of pineapple and watched as he reached over and grabbed a few pieces.

"ain't nobody tell you to grab some." i said before smacking them outta his hand.

"now if i smack you imma be wrong." he said and i shrugged before going to my room.

our college had different kind of housing but we lived in the apartments on campus.

my phone started ringing making me see cortez was calling me, i rolled my eyes before answering the phone.

"you gonna be at the party?" he asked soon as the call connected.

"damn no hello...but yeah imma be there." i said.

"i'll have a bottle of henny just for yo ass, you barely come to parties anymore." he said.

"don't be no point...plus i've been studying so i can pass these classes." i said and he cut his eyes at the camera.

"nigga you got all a's be foreal." he said and i hung up then put my phone on charge.

᯽᯽᯽

i ignored the burning sensation in my throat as i downed the cup of casamigos,"yeahhh! gang we getting fucked up tonight." bronx yelled while patting my back.

i shook my head as my ears started burning before grabbing the blunt from cortez,"aye...see shawty right there..." cortez said tapping my shoulder and pointed at a brown skin that had on a skin tight dress and hair down her back.

"cortez...if you wanna fuck her just do it..you always end up waking up in some random bed." i said shaking my head then took a long inhale.

"i'm tryna figure out how to approach her though..." he said tilting his head to the side.

"uh oh sound like you want sumn more than a one night stand then...cause usually you go up to them and say what you want." bronx said as he felt on some girl in his lap.