9

18 weeks pregnant

storm azure cyprus

storm azure cyprus

"storm...storm wake up..." i heard over and over making me slowly open my eyes.

it was the weekend and i was staying with my dad.

"noo-" i stopped talking as i got a random pain in my lower back.

"fuck..." i groaned as i tried to sit up.

"where it hurt at?" i heard my brother ask.

"my l-lower back." i said then i felt him start massaging the spot.

my siblings were also here, daesyn was suppose to be coming by later...

"did you sleep any last night?" he asked and i shook my head no.

"i left my pillow at the apartment so i couldn't get comfortable...and my stomach keep itching and shit..." i mumbled.

"poor thang." he said and i rolled my eyes as i finally sit up.

"where dad at?"

"downstairs talking to yo baby daddy." he said and i groaned.

"he already here?" i asked then looked over at the clock and seen it said 12:45 pm.

"y'all let me sleep all day?!" i asked and watched william jump back.

"damnn- it ain't even all day like half the day." he said and i pulled myself out of bed.

william and nadia and my dad had met daesyn and they were cool with him besides the fact of how he first acted when he found out i was pregnant, but they see that he is involved and always be all up on me...

hoe ass nigga...

"get up." i mumbled scratching my stomach.

"you needa stop." he said grabbing my hands.

"it itchhhh." i whined.

"and you leaving bad scratch marks on your stomach storm chill." he said and i sighed.

"ummm storm not tryna be weird...but your pecs kinda like getting a little chunky." he said and i looked down.

they were. what the fuck.

"stoppp don't remind me..." i said shooing him away and he laughed before walking out the guest room.

i walked to the hall bathroom and used the bathroom before brushing my teeth and washing my face.

i went back to the room and wrapped a blanket around me before walking to the living room,"wassup gangers." i spoke and my dad shook his head.

"hey son, how'd you sleep?" my dad asked as him and daesyn played some kinda card game.

"i slept- i didn't foreal cause i forgot my pregnancy pillow." i said pouting.

"i'll bring you back one before i go home foreal." daesyn said looking at me for a second then back at his cards.