8

16 weeks pregnant

storm azure cyprus

storm azure cyprus

"hey fa-"

"storm what the fuck you just sent me?" he said into the phone.

"ummm an ultrasound photo..."

"and your name was on that?"

"yeahhhh...." i dragged before i started chewing on my bottom lip.

i heard him sigh and the line was silent and i felt tears in my eyes,"d-dad?"

"no don't cry storm, it's okay i just didn't expect sumn like this out the blue...you know i'm old finna make me have a damn heart attack..." he said and i laughed a lil before sniffling.

"look i trust you to know what your doing and you know how much responsibility a child is storm...and im sure you know the father and he should be claiming the baby and if he isn't i'll come up there and beat that nigga up." he said making me laugh as my bedroom door opened.

i looked over and saw daesyn,"speaking of the father he just came in with food." i said and my dad cleared his throat.

"hand him the phone." he said.

"yeahhh no y'all have to wait and meet in real life." i said and my dad smacked his lips.

"who that?" daesyn whispered.

"my dad...anyways." i mumbled as i heard shuffling on my dads end.

"how far along?" dad asked.

"16 weeks, i'll be 17 inna few more days i gotta appointment today also...that's why daesyn here." i said.

"so that's the father name? he sound like a hood rat." my dad said making me laugh.

"nah his street name draco." i said making my dad and i buss out laughing.

"ion see shit funny..." daesyn mumbled.

"awl he in his feelings now dad...his lil girlfriend probably made him upset." i said and daesyn snapped his head in my direction.

"girlfriend?" dad questioned.

"it's a longgg story ask one of your other kids about it." i said and heard my dad hum.

"alright i'll talk to you later love you."

"love you too." i said before hanging up and grabbed the food from daesyn.

"why would you tell him sumn like that?" daesyn asked mugging me and i shrugged while stuffing fries in my mouth.

"i don't know draco, why did i?" i asked titling my head to the side.

"stop fuckin playing wit me storm." he said and i pointed my finger at him.

"ain't gon hold you, that made my dick get a lil hard...but ion fuck wit you like that." i said shrugging carelessly.