32

didn't proofread!

few months later

taiyo amiri hayes

taiyo amiri hayes

"zoltan you've already talked to her 5 times today please." storm said as he sat down on the bed.

"ignore our mommy as i was saying-" i laughed at the look on storm's face as zoltan kept rubbing his small bump and talking to his stomach.

to say zoltan was happy that he had a little sister on the way was an understatement, he was estatic.

if anything i thought he wouldn't want anymore siblings but everytime were in a store he wants to buy something for her.

"taiyo." zoltan said knocking me out my thoughts.

"wassup?"

"can we get those nacho thingys again?" he asked as storm laid down, probably getting ready to take his thousandth nap of the day.

"yeah you wanna go to the gas station?" i asked and he quickly nodded.

"go put your shoes on." i said grabbing my keys.

"don't be out all day...bring me back some starbucks." he said as i walked over to peck his lips.

i walked to the hall and saw zoltan sitting outside his door with crocs on.

"zoltan....they on the wrong foot." i said and watched as he switched them.

"can you carry me?" he asked reaching his arms up.

i picked him up and walked out the door making sure to lock it before walking to the car, i made sure he was in his car seat correctly before driving to the nearest QT.

once we arrived i helped him out his car seat then we walked inside.

"you want a slushy too?" i asked and he nodded.

"can we share one?"

"you don't want your own slushy??" i asked and he shook his head no as he grabbed the largest size.

i lifted him up in one arm so he could choose whatever flavors he wanted,"i done now." he said and i put him back down on his feet.

i went to the walking nachos and choose the doritos opening two bags, making sure to put extra cheese in his bag.

i paid then went back to the car," we gotta stop by starbucks for your mommy before we go back home." i told him and he nodded as i handed his nachos to him and placed the slushy in his cup holder.

"cannnn we go by target first?" he asked.

᯽᯽᯽

"nobody told y'all to get allat..." storm said as he walked out the kitchen holding a bowl of pineapples.

"we got your starbucks." zoltan said holding up the chocolate chip frappuccino.

"you've been drinking it?" storm asked and zoltan nodded his head before going to one of the bags.