30

3 years later..

daesyn messiah walker

"daddy...daddy..." i heard over and over slowly making me open my eyes and see my daughter,  miracle.

"yes mimi..." i mumbled rubbing my eyes.

"i'm hungry." she said making me get up.

"what you want?" i asked yawning and walking to the bathroom.

she followed right behind me,"oatmeal and strawberries."

i nodded my head and started brushing my teeth then washed my face, i picked her up sitting her on the counter.

i helped her brush her teeth and wash her face then let her use the toliet. once i did that i helped her get dress.

 once i did that i helped her get dress

"daddy we go to bear party today." she said referring to zoltan and i nodded my head.

"yes we going later on, you ready to see your brother?" i asked and she nodded.

"and i see dooda." she said referring to jayden.

"yes you get to see your brothers today, go in the living room and imma bring your food when it's done." i said and she ran to the living room while i went to the kitchen and started making her food.

i heard my phone ring and i answered not looking at the caller id,"da-daddy." i heard jayden's voice crack making me grab the phone.

"what's wrong dooda?" i asked seeing his tear stained face.

"mommy be mean." he said and i shook my head.

jayden happened to be the trouble child, meaning memia always had to get onto him for sumn.

"what you do?" i asked and he pouted before answering.

"break her computer and the tv..." my eyes slightly bulged.

i was suppose to be keeping all them tonight.

"how?"

"i play baseball in the house." he said.

"and don't she tell you to always take that shit outside?" i asked as i started cutting strawberries.

"yesh..." he mumbled and i shook my head.

"dooda you gotta stop acting up, then get upset when she's upset with you." i said then heard the phone hang up before calling right back.

"i'm finna drop him off with you, i have to go to work so i'll leave zoltan's present with you too." memia said all in one breath.

"another double?" i asked and she sighed. over the last few years she'd randomly drop him off with me when she had to work extra hours or when his daycare was closed.

"ight just bring him imma be home." i said before hanging up.

᯽᯽᯽

"dooda stop cause you just made my phone crack." i said as he started throwing a tantrum.