20

daesyn messiah walker

"baeeee you've been over there a lot."
memia said pouting and i rolled my eyes before facing her.

"you know he just had my baby memia-"

"but everytime i was pregnant you swore you weren't ready."

"don't start that shit cause that ONE time you were pregnant it was around the same time you cheated on me, and YOU decided to get an abortion." i snapped and she rolled her eyes.

"i'm just saying you don't spend as much time with me."

"because zoltan don't live wit me, he live wit storm so i gotta go over there to see him." i said putting on my sweats and a black t-shirt.

"daesyn...you think we could ever have a baby.." she said and i took a deep breath.

"of course, just let my first born get older first."  i lied and she smiled.

crazy for even believing that...

"when do you think you'll be able to bring him over?" she asked and i shrugged.

"we not tryna bring him outside unless we have to so maybe once he a month or two.." i said.

"then i can finally meet my stepson."

"memia..don't you ever let storm hear you say that, he barely wants you around him as it is." i said shaking my head.

"i don't see why, i didn't do shit to him
foreal...that's you that slept wit him while we were still together- we are together right?" she asked and i sighed checking my phone.

"look i gotta go ight...and don't i come back to you every night?"

"not every night, sometimes you out doing yo drug deals or whatever but i get what you saying." she said.

᯽᯽᯽

i knocked on the door and waited for an answer before my phone went off.

storm: the door unlocked

i opened the door and the sounds of a vacuum filled my ears,"damn- where zoltan at?" i asked as i watched storm turn the vacuum off.

"he in my room sleeping right now, he just finished a bottle." he said and i nodded my head.

"you ready for his appointment next week?" i asked and he shook his head no.

"cause if he cry imma cry, then imma have to fight the doctors." he said and i laughed.

"he gotta get his shots storm." i said and he waved me off.

"yeah yeah..." he mumbled fixing the pillows on the couch.

he was wearing an oversized t-shirt and black sweats and his locs were still in his bonnet.

"i gotta question." i said outta nowhere and he looked back at me.