2

one month later

storm azure cyprus

storm azure cyprus

i stared down at the food on my plate before shaking my head and pushing it away,"yo? you good?" bronx asked as i grabbed my water bottle.

"yeah i'm good...just don't want nun right now." i said and cortez eyed me.

"that's new...usually your ready to eat.." cortez said and i shrugged.

"i just ain't been feeling good..." i mumbled rubbing my head.

"classes stressing you out?" cortez asked and i shook my head.

"no...just like physical sickness, like now my head hurting...imma just head back to the apartments.." i mumbled getting up and felt myself stumble.

"woah hollon- youn want me to just give you a ride?" cortez asked and i shook my head.

"it's not that far of a walk." i mumbled as i started getting lightheaded.

"nigga you finna pass out." cortez said quickly getting up and grabbed me making me sit back down.

"just chill for a few seconds then you going to the nurse." cortez said and i shook my head.

"i-i just needa go home and rest bro..." i mumbled before laying my head down.

it was a few minutes of silence as i felt my eyes get heavy before i felt a tap on my shoulder, i looked back and saw the nurse who had a wheelchair.

"your friend tells me you're not feeling well..." she said and i saw bronx standing beside her.

᯽᯽᯽

"so tell me your symptoms again..." the nurse said as she typed on her computer.

"my appetite been weird and like i'll get lightheaded sometimes, a lil drowsy and like i randomly feel more hot." i said and i watched as her face scrunched up before rubbing her temple.

"i need to ask you some private questions if that's okay..." she said and i nodded my head.

"when's the last time you had sex?"

"a month ago..." i said before pushing that night into the back of my head.

"protected or unprotected?"

"unprotected..." i said trying to see what she was getting at.

"look imma have you pee in this cup...then i'll run some tests...but your reproductive system is different from an average male's storm." she said and i felt my heart sink.

"y-you think i'm pregnant?" i asked as i felt my eyes water.

"it's a possibility but we don't know yet.." she said and i just nodded my head as my leg started bouncing.

before highschool, my uncle actually sat me down and explained to me how my system worked...he'd always say "your still a man...but your body developed differently, you have a slim chance of being able to carry a child."