4

the same day.

daesyn messiah walker

i sighed as i stared at my house, already knowing how this shit was finna go when i walked in.

i had been away from home for a few days now and i know my girlfriend has been here since...plus she's been blowing my phone up.

i looked down at my phone and seen storm still had me on read.

-what's yo #?
read

-i'm tryna be cordial wit yo ass but you finna piss me off, stop being difficult and send me yo #

luvforstorm: bitch you don't need it. you basically told me to abort the baby

-chill, and then i told you to keep me updated and yo next appointment

luvforstorm: bye

-storm stop being so fuckin stubborn damn
read

i rolled my eyes and got out my car, i unlocked the door and-

"DRACO?! where the fuck you been at?!" memia yelled soon as i walked inside.

"bruh don't start that hollering shit chill, i've been doing shit." i said mugging her and i watched her eyes water.

one thing i hated, this bitch was over sensitive.

"if you cheating just say that." she said and i shrugged.

"you love accusing me of cheating huh? ever since yo ass went back to ole dude..." i said and she stepped back from me.

last year she cheated on me with her first love, i killed that nigga and had his head delivered to her job...yet she still here.

"you can go back to wherever you was-" i cut her off.

"shut the fuck up and get out my face." i spat walking past her and up to my bedroom.

i locked the door behind me not wanting to be bothered with her and went to my dresser pulling out the pre-rolled blunt.

i placed it between my lips and lit the end before turning my playstation on and grabbed my controller.

i went onto cod and saw cortez was inviting me to a party, i connected my headphones and joined.

"yooo waddup nigga." i heard my homeboy, d3 say.

"wassup." i quickly spoke before taking a pull from my blunt.

"you look mad as fuck." i heard cortez say before laughing.

"shut the fuck up bitch, bronx ate my last fuckin brownie. hate both you bitches." i heard storm's voice and i froze a little thinking about the situation from earlier.

"we can literally buy more-"

"that's not the point! bitch ass nigga!" i heard storm yell followed by a door slam.