29

storm azure cyprus

my phone kept ringing back to back making me groan and reach for it,"yes-"

"storm this taiyo- i need you to come to the door." he said and i rolled for my eyes.

"for what? you gotta key." i mumbled trying to go back to sleep.

"i left it-"

"where?"

"come open the door." he said then hung up.

just for that i'm taking my time.

i lazily got up from the bed and put on a pair of sweats, i kept the house cold most the time.

i fixed my bonnet and walked to the living room to the front door,"why the fu-" i stopped seeing daesyn behind him.

"why the hell he here?" i asked and taiyo sighed.

"just let him in real quick and fill you in on some shit real quick." taiyo said and i noticed his nose looked bloody.

"you sit in the living room don't touch shit, you bathroom." i said and daesyn sat in the living room while i lead taiyo to the hall bathroom and started cleaning his nose.

"did you fight or sumn?"

"nose bleed." he said and i nodded my head.

"what did y'all do?"

"....apparently micah wanted to set me up...memia called me before i was about to leave and said she heard him and draco talking about it...so i told micah my car was messed up and met him at south park. i tried to ask him why he wanted to set me up

he didn't say why so i shot him....he had other people wit him but they aim sucked foreal- draco ass appeared outta nowhere saying he didn't want to set me up..." he explained as he stared off into space.

"ion fuckin know bruh...draco knew the plan and it's like damn he could've tried to warn me if he didn't wanna be in on it.." he said getting up then went to the living room.

he was ranting so fast i couldn't even get any words out...but what are you supposed to even say with sumn like this.

"let's go outside." he said to daesyn, daesyn glanced back at me then back at taiyo.

"can i see zoltan first?"

"he sleep." taiyo simply said.

i could see daesyn didn't wanna test him so they went outside.

i shook my head, this whole situation weird as fuck..why would micah even want to set taiyo up?

i went to zoltan's bedroom to check on him, i turned on the light and saw him sitting up playing with his blanket.

when he noticed i was in the room, he smiled making his pacifier fall out. i picked him up from his crib as he started babbling.

"really? and what else?" i asked as i laid him on his changing table.

he started kicking his legs around as i tried to change his diaper, making it just a tad bit harder.

"you wanna sleep wit me tonight?" i asked him as i buttoned his onesie up and he started making gurgling noises in response.

i carried him back to my room and sat him on the bed as i took my sweats off and got into bed under the covers.

i turned the tv to blues clues and watched as zoltan made himself comfortable and stared at the tv. the bedroom door opened and taiyo walked in.

i watched as he took off his clothes and changed into pajama pants then tie his locs up into a bun.

he looked over at me and we made direct eye contact,"he was up?" he asked looking at zoltan.