31

didn't proofread!

authors pov

daesyn watched as jayden and mimi chased each other around the kitchen while zoltan sat at the table with his bag in the chair beside him.

"zoltan you need to eat, you didn't even eat dinner last night." daesyn said and zoltan shook his head no.

"did you call him?" zoltan asked referring to storm.

"yes i did, he's on the way now....lemme ask you sumn." daesyn said sitting down across from zoltan.

mimi and jayden both ran out the kitchen to the living room in their own world.

"why you don't like stayin wit me?" daesyn asked and he shrugged.

"i want my bed...and my room." he said as he finally looked up at his father.

"you have a room and bed here." daesyn said and zoltan looked back down at his plate that hadn't been touched.

i a knock could be heard from the front door and that immediately caught his attention as he jumped down from his chair.

"i'm walkin inside— heyyy pretty." daesyn heard storm and mimi giggling.

that's when taiyo appeared in the kitchen with jayden trailing behind him.

"daddy you left the door unlocked." jayden said staring up at daesyn.

"i know that now." daesyn said as he watched zoltan run and hug taiyo's leg.

"can you get my bag?" zoltan asked pointing towards the chair that held it.

"i got it, yo dad in there." taiyo said and zoltan nodded.

"i call him mommy but okay." zoltan mumbled walking out to the living room.

"get off my mommy." zoltan said mugging mimi.

"not you being jealous." storm said as he placed mimi back down on the couch

zoltan continued mugging his sister until storm finally picked him up,"please fix yo face ain't nobody gonna steal me from you." he said and zoltan ignored his talking laying his head on storm's shoulder.

taiyo simply nod his head towards daesyn as he grabbed zoltan's bag.

"he ain't eat?" taiyo asked seeing the full plate.

"nah...been waiting for storm ever since he woke up." daesyn said.

"that nigga know he love storm, hate being anywhere else too long." taiyo said before walking out with daesyn beside him.

"now tell him about all that crying you did last night." daesyn said crossing his arms and zoltan rolled his eyes.

"i know you was not crying cause you had to stay wit yo dad." storm said and zoltan shrugged.

"he cried for a long time." mimi said and zoltan glared at his sister.

"i'm ready to go..." zoltan said and storm laughed before stopping mid-laugh as a smell hit him.

"what did you cook?" storm asked as he handed zoltan off to daesyn as he quickly brushed past him to the bathroom.

"i cooked regular pancakes eggs and bacon-" daesyn said and taiyo followed after storm hearing the sound of throw up.

"baby." taiyo said as he slowly opened the door seeing storm hunched over the toilet.

"get- taiyo....when we leave drop me and zoltan off, you're going to the nearest pharmacy and buying pregnancy tests." storm said as he finally stood up and flushed the toilet.

he washed his hands and walked out past taiyo, leaving taiyo in confusion as he thought about everything storm that said. the only thing that stood out to him was 'pregnancy tests.'

᯽᯽᯽

storm azure cyprus

storm azure cyprus

i laid down in my bedroom with zoltan underneath me who was currently asleep, when we got home he ended up eating dino nuggets an fell asleep right after.

"you so spoiled...." i mumbled as i ran my hand over his low cut hair.

i heard the bedroom door open and i saw taiyo holding flowers and a bag.

i carefully got up and grabbed the flowers from him before pecking his lips over and over, he smiled some once i stopped and placed the flowers on our dresser.

"come on." i said leading him into the connected bathroom and closed the door.

zoltan was a heavy sleeper so i wasn't worried about him waking up anytime soon,"ummm i didn't know which one to exactly buy so..." he said as he dumped them into the sink.

i shook my head staring at the 3 different boxes, one was clear blue digital, store brand, and first response.

i grabbed a small cup from under the sink, i used the bathroom in the cup and dipped all the tests in then laid them down on the sink.

"nowww we wait 5 minutes before looking." i said placing toilet paper on top of them.

"so...if you are..." taiyo trailed off.

"if i am then that means you're about to enter fatherhood..." i mumbled as i scratched my head.

"i mean i already did with zoltan." he said and i nodded.

"i know i'm saying you'll biologically have one that's yours...would you want it?" i didn't want to ask but i wanted to know.

"of course...i'm grown as hell and i know what's possible when you nut in someone. and i wouldn't mind having a baby wit you, i'd be happy if anything." he said and i smiled.

"okay...i'm pretty sure i wouldn't be upset if i was, you've been with me before zoltan was even born so...and zoltan's four so it's a pretty good age gap." i said and he nodded.

he turned my body to face him and held me against his body, i inhaled his scent as i laid my head on his chest.

"i think it's time to check..." i mumbled as i heard my phone go off.

he turned it off for me as i slowly turned around to life the toilet paper up,"what they-" he stopped once he seen them him self

pregnant 2-3
2 lines and 2 lines on the other two.

"alright— okay, we're gonna have a baby...oh shit we gonna have a baby." he said and i saw the smile on his face.

"yes we are- bae bae okay!" i laughed as he picked me up making me wrap my legs around him.

"what do you do from here?" he asked as he placed me back down on the ground but keeping a hold onto my waist.

"imma make an appointment sooner or later, so i can get checked....but we really shouldn't announce much until i'm like 2 months cause in the earlier stages a miscarriage can happen..."i explained and he nodded.

"okay- i'm just glad....do you think zoltan will be happy?" he asked and i shrugged.

"i don't know he already stingy wit me now..." i said shaking my head and he laughed.

"okay but you definitely having a gender reveal, baby shower allat- and expect a huge ass push gift." he said before kissing my forehead.