15

a lil time skip 🤭 cause honestly i'm just ready for the baby to be here

30 weeks pregnant

storm azure cyprus

storm azure cyprus

"your so fuckin stubborn, nigga just pick a name." cortez said and i flipped him off.

"ion like nun of them, y'all thought of weak ass names." i said and heard him and bronx groan.

"get somebody else to do it." he said and i mugged them.

"fine i will bastards...can't believe y'all doing y'all nephew like this." i said shaking my head.

"boy you being picky as hell over his name and we've went through like 30 sumn." bronx said and i sighed.

"i don't know i just ain't heard one i like yet.." i mumbled pouting.

"you've talked to daesyn?" bronx asked and i rolled my eyes.

"i don't even know why his name falling out yo fuckin mouth right now." i spat.

"you never told us what happened when you went over there." cortez said and i groaned.

"he was tryna talk to me and i went over there and micah and d3 was there- but he ain't tell me memia was there and i instantly got mad and was like i'm finna go

and he was saying he don't see why cause she gonna be around our son, and i said no the fuck she not anddd he tried to grip my arm hard as fuck but micah stepped in.

then d3 quickly took me back outside cause memia ass was tryna argue wit me and shit, and he kept saying just chill and not stress cause the baby." i said and watched their faces scrunch up.

"on god, i'm finna beat that nigga ass. why the fuck he tryna put his hands on you?" bronx said getting up and pulled up his pants.

"bronx you don't-"

"you might as well just let him have it." cortez said as bronx searched for his keys.

"he ain't gonna find them..." cortez whispered.

i sighed shaking my head,"welllll i gotta appointment so i'll see y'all..." i mumbled getting up and went to my room.

i slipped on a pair of slides and put on a jacket, i picked up my phone and checked my notifications.

i saw daesyn called me so i rolled my eyes before calling him back.

"bruh you really on bullshit, i swear to fuckin god.  you hanging out wit my homeboy and shit but won't talk to your own baby daddy." he said into the phone as soon as he answered.

"you can really get off my phone wit that dumb shit, i've hanged wit d3 twice the day at the mall and the other time he was hanging wit my homeboys along wit micah.

you was choosing to go and be memia and i let you the fuck, i'm not finna beg you to act right draco foreal. i couldn't even truly be upset we was never truly together." i said as i sat on my bed and rubbed my stomach.