21

daesyn messiah walker

"storm...yo you good?" i asked as i watched him pack a bag for zoltan.

"mhm.." he hummed and i walked over to zoltan's crib.

he was sucking on his pacifier and looked half asleep,"i hate to wake you up." i said picking him up then placed him in his car seat.

"did i do it right?" i asked storm and he looked over at zoltan.

"move the buckle up a lil then yeah." he said before walking out the room with the baby bag.

i could tell storm was about to be feeling down some since imma have zoltan for the weekend, storm hasn't left storm since he's been born and that's been 6 weeks now.

i picked up zoltan's car seat and went to the living room where his bag was,"storm i know you not crying."  i said putting the carseat down carefully.

"shut up." he mumbled wiping his eyes.

"you'll be ight for a few days without him." i said and he didn't respond.

i grabbed his chin and he instantly yanked away from me,"my bad- forget you only want d3 touching you-" he cut me off.

"don't start daesyn, cause i'm sure as hell you and memia be fuckin and all laid up." he said and i shrugged.

hell he right-

"ight, we finna head out." i said and he nodded before going to the car seat and pecked zoltan's forehead.

"if you don't know what to do or sumn please call me daesyn foreal." he said as i picked up the bag and car seat.

"i got it- wait can you show me how to buckle the carseat in tho."

᯽᯽᯽

"oh my goddd he's so cute." memia said as i held zoltan in my arms.

"he looks just like you foreal." she said and i nodded.

"you ain't wrong, hand me that bottle." i said and she handed me his bottle.

i placed the nipple in his mouth and his eyes opened all the way as he started drinking, i saw a flash go off and i looked towards memia.

"my bad it was a cute moment." she said and i hummed.

i heard a knock on the front door,"go get it." i told her and she walked out.

a few seconds later she walked back in and looked aggravated,"yo homeboys here." she said and i nodded getting up with zoltan.

"uh oh look at you on daddy duties." micah said as he dapped me up.

"not too much nigga." i said and dapped d3 up before fixing how i was holding zoltan and his bottle.

me and d3 don't exactly have bad blood— imma let him be with storm and see if they get anywhere...and soon as he fucks up im going right back with storm.