27

storm azure cyprus

storm azure cyprus

"nope."

"ba-"

"no."

"storm." taiyo said standing infront of me.

"what! ion wanna talk to him." i yelled and taiyo looked me up and down before sighing.

"this the one and only time imma let you pass wit yelling at me but storm just hear him out for zoltan's sake...he wanna be in zoltan life and you know that." he said and i rolled my eyes.

"i don't care actually." i said trying to walk around him but he grabbed my waist keeping me in place.

"look i'm not saying you gotta be all sunshine and rainbows around him, just let him apologize okay? he apologized to me for how he had been acting towards you and overstepping boundaries and shit...and him putting his hands on you while you was holding zoltan was wrong yes-"

"then why i gotta speak to him in real life? he can just text or call." i said and he stalefaced me.

"you blocked him remember?" he said and my
mouth made an "o" shape.

"okay let him know he unblocked." i said grabbing my phone.

"storm."

i groaned before texting daesyn.

-your unblocked
read

i groaned again seeing he was calling me,"hello-"

"can we talk?"

"i mean you've called." i said as taiyo let me go and went to walk out the room but i grabbed his hand.

taiyo sat down on the bed and i plopped into his lap as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"listen i'm sorry okay? for everything i've put you through, for all the lying, putting my hands on you especially when you was holding our son. it was wrong of me and i wasn't handling my emotions in the right way but that still isn't an excuse for what i've done.

i've been picking up better habits and i've been going to therapy, i'm trying to actually become a better person not just for my kids but myself too...please storm it's been a month since i've seen zoltan." he said and i chewed on my lip.

"okay...i forgive you cause i'm not finna hold a grudge over you...you can see zoltan this weekend cause right now he's staying with my dad." i said and i heard him let out a sigh of relief.

"th-thank you..."

"mhm your welcome." i said before hanging up.

"i hate being the bigger person..." i mumbled as taiyo laughed and pulled me into the bed.

"but it's out the way now." he said and his hands went underneath my shirt and rubbed my stomach.

"stop..." i mumbled feeling his hand go over my c-section scar.