33

storm azure cyprus

storm azure cyprus

"pa...get up pretty.." i head taiyo's voice followed by kisses on my face.

i groaned and slowly opened my eyes immediately followed by slight cramping in my stomach.

i stared at him seeing he was already dressed and ready for the baby shower,"i am..." i mumbled slowly sitting up.

"do i have to go?" i asked pouting and he laughed.

"yes you do it's your baby shower, and people are already at the building...so you gotta come on." he said and slowly helped me out of bed.

"she keep getting bigger and bigger..." he said rubbing my stomach then pecked my lips.

"i know...i'm ready for her to be here." i said rubbing my eyes as he palmed my butt.

"you gonna wear your locs down?" he asks me and i nodded before going to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

when i was i done i watched him bring me clothes,"hmm come on." he said kneeling down and held the shorts for me to step into.

i carefully held onto his shoulders and stepped into the shorts, he pulled them all the way up,"yeah these muthafuckas hugging yo ass..." he said stepping back and i laughed.

"all the damn weight i'm gaining...i've gained more with her then i did wit zoltan..." i said as i grabbed the t-shirt from him and put it on.

the shorts came mid-thigh and were black, the t-shirt was short sleeve and rose a lil on my stomach. it was purple with butterflies on it.

i noticed we were matching except he had on pants,"you look good..." i said as i eyed his appearance.

the shirt hugged his body showing his muscles, the chains around his neck were gold along with the stud earrings in his ears.

his locs up in barrel twists-

"thank you sexy, come on." he said grabbing my waist and kissed my lips.

i kissed him back wrapping my arms around his neck, i slipped my tongue inside his mouth before he pulled back,"yo ass gotta get yo hormones under control." he laughed.

"baeeee." i whined as he pulled me closer to him.

"nooooo, we gonna be late." he said and i sighed grabbing my phone as he grabbed his keys.

he made sure he had everything as i stood there wit my arms crossed watching,"fix yo face." he said and i rolled my eyes before he grabbed me by my neck making me smile.

"bro yo ass a freak." he said shaking his head.

᯽᯽᯽