35

few months later

storm azure cyprus

storm azure cyprus

i carried alana while i walked into zoltan's bedroom, i laughed lightly seeing jayden and mimi also asleep in his bed.

i turned on the light and watched as they all started turning and moving around.

"mommy..." zoltan mumbled looking at me and rubbing his eyes.

i shook my head as i looked at all them.

look just like daesyn bitch ass.

"come on so y'all can get ready and eat." i told them before walking back to my room.

taiyo walked out the bathroom with a towel around his waist and i couldn't help but stare,"stop looking at me like that before we have another baby." he said and i quickly snapped out my daze.

"can you feed her while i get them ready??" i asked him and he grabbed alana.

"hey daddy's baby." he cooed to her and she smiled showing her gums.

"y'all truly get on my nerves...." i said and he waved me off.

"if you mad she a daddy's girl just say that." he said and i walked out then helped the kids get up and ready.

"we got chic fil a??" mimi asked as i carefully brushed her hair.

"yes it just came a few minutes ago- jayden get off my dresser now." i said pointing the brush towards him and he quickly jumped down.

i shook my head before putting mimi's hair in one puff and added a yellow bow that matched her outfit.

"mommy." zoltan said walking over to me and held his arms up.

i picked him up then walked to the kitchen with them behind me, taiyo was leaned against the counter feeding alana her bottle while scrolling on his phone.

alana was now 5 months and somehow chunky, probably cause she always wants more milk then she actually needs.

i put him down and spilt the chicken minis on separate plates for them and gave them all hashbrowns with ketchup. they all had bottle orange juice so i let them eat while i grabbed my chicken biscuit and went to the living room.

taiyo followed and he placed alana in her bouncer while he also ate,"how you feeling??" he asked me and i shrugged.

"i'm okay...i was expecting it to be way more overwhelmed with 3 toddlers in the house but it isn't too bad." i said and he nodded.

"yeah they good- it's jus jayden a damn troublemaker." taiyo said and i laughed.

"you not lying, at least he listens when you tell him to stop." i said as i took a sip of my bottled water.

"taiyo....do you really want a big wedding??" i asked him as he placed hashbrowns in his mouth.

he finished chewing before speaking,"i mean...ion really care too much for it but if you wanna do sumn big we can." he said and i smiled.