10

18 weeks pregnant
same day

18 weeks pregnant same day

strom azure cyprus

i groaned as i felt myself being lift up making me open my eyes, i blinked a few times and saw daesyn laying beside me.

"dude- what the fuck you doing??" i mumbled rubbing my eyes.

i checked my phone and it was 1:26am, i rolled my eyes and turned on my lamp then looked over at him and my eyes widened.

"what the fuck happened to you?" i asked noticing a cut under his eye and his lip was bleeding.

"got into it wit some niggas nun major..." he mumbled staring at me.

i broke eye contact and rolled myself outta bed,"how you even get in here??" i asked standing up.

"bronx let me in." he said and i shook my head.

"follow me." i said shaking my head and led him to my bathroom.

i pointed towards the toliet and he let the lid down before sitting on it, i grabbed a wash cloth and wet it some before i started wiping his cut.

"shit- storm." he hissed moving his head.

"bro." i mumbled grabbing his jaw and carefully wiped it.

i noticed him staring directly in my eyes but i ignored it and finished cleaning his cut before putting a butterfly band-aid over it.

"crybaby..." i mumbled wiping his lip and he smacked his lips.

i put some cream on it to help it heal then washed my hands,"how'd it go wit memia?" i asked and he rolled his eyes.

"man fuck her...when i told you i wasn't messing wit her no mo i meant it...i forgot i was still sharing locations wit her then i blocked her." he said and i hummed in response.

don't nobody believe that shit.

"how my baby been?" he asked rubbing my stomach.

i only had on boxers so my stomach was on display and had been growing.

"he or she been ight...actually let me eat today without vomiting but this lil muthafucka be in my damn ribs." i said as he pressed on my stomach and i felt a light flutter and he smiled.

"stop making 'em kick." i said smacking his hand away and he mugged me.

"nigga it's my seed the fuck." he said and i pursed my lips together.

"you know what i'm finna say." i said and he waved me off.

"didn't you not want it- shut the hell up." he said mocking my voice in the beginning and i laughed.

"ion even sound like that." i said as i walked back to the bed and he got in wit me.

"nigga- don't touch me." i said pushing him towards the wall.