23

daesyn messiah walker

"bae...what's wrong?" memia asked as i paced the room.

"storm ain't answered my calls going on two days now..." i said and she looked at me weird.

"why you so worried about him?"

"cause he's basically like the mother of my fuckin child, don't start that shit."

"maybe he's just been busy wit zoltan and school you think of that?" she asked and i rolled my eyes.

"but he know he can send me a quick text and let me know he ight." i said and she sighed.

"whatever...i gotta doctor's appointment today."

"for what?"

"i haven't been feeling good." she said and i slowly looked at her.

"what you mean?"

"i mean i ain't been feeling like myself why you looking at me like that?" she asked mugging me.

"nun..." i said shaking my head.

she better not be fuckin pregnant...

"ight i'm finna head out." i said grabbing my keys.

"where?"

"block, i'll be back before you get home." i said before walking out to my car and called d3.

"yoo wassup?"

"when the last time you heard from storm?" i asked getting straight to the point.

"last night, i text him this morning but i ain't got a response yet and i been out making plays." he said.

"ight."

"why?"

"he ain't spoke to me in like 2 days."

"well...go to his house."

"i'll go by later."

"nevermind yo later mean fuckin end of the day, i'll head over there in the next hour." he said before hanging up.

i shook my head then took a backroad that lead to one of the warehouses, once i got there i pulled out a pre rolled blunt and lit it.

i sat in my car and took a few puffs before walking inside,"yooo draco! wassup!"

i spoke to the niggas in the front room before sitting down wit em,"so how it's been lately? you know wit being a dad and shit."

"it feel different but a good different...i finally had him spend the night wit me weekend past and it was nice, he's definitely my twin foreal." i said before taking a pull from my blunt and passed it.

"you gotta picture?"

i pulled out my phone and passed the phone to em,"who that nigga holding him?"

"the one who carried him for 9 months." i said and watched some of them looked surprised.