25

memia mercedes lewis

i used the bathroom counter as support as i threw up in the toilet. most people had morning sickness but i was cursed with night sickness.

i could hear zoltan crying from the bedroom, i quickly rinsed out my mouth and walked back to the bedroom.

"so you don't hear him?" i asked draco and he groaned waving me off.

"he'll go back to sleep..." he rasped and i scrunched up my face.

"you've been drinking?" i asked smelling the alcohol on his breath.

"bruh- gone wit that bullshit." he snapped at me and i rolled my eyes before picking up zoltan.

i looked around for his baby bag before going to the living room away from draco.

zoltan calmed down some when i picked him up but i could tell he needed his diaper changed, i saw draco's phone beside me.

i grabbed it and went to storms number,"daesyn it's 3 o'clock in the morning..." his voice came through the phone and i could tell he was half asleep.

"ummm this memia..." i said then zoltan started back crying.

"woah woah- what's wrong i needa come get him?" he asked now fully alert.

"i was gonna see if it was fine if i changed him- maybe even give him a bath cause it seems he took a shit up his back..." i said as i found his pacifier and placed it in his mouth.

"yeah- wait where's daesyn?"

"he's upstairs sleeping...i think he had sumn to drink before coming home..." i said and chewed on my lip.

"drinking?" he said outloud.

"umm yeah...i'm go ahead and get zoltan situated tho." i said.

"alright keep me updated, i'll be over there soon...put my number in your phone." he said before hanging up.

i could tell he was upset when i mentioned draco being drunk, i carefully took off zoltan's onesie then walked to the bathroom.

᯽᯽᯽

storm was now here and was fixing zoltan's bag to take him back home,"was he out all night?" he asked me and i shrugged.

"i think...when i went to the bathroom he wasn't there, but when i came out he was laying in the bed and zoltan was crying." i said and he nodded.

"and he made you tend to zoltan?" he asked.

"i guess..." i said as i looked down at zoltan who was asleep in my arms.

"girl....why you put up wit him?"

"ion have anyone else." i said lowly but he heard me.

"that don't mean you have to put up wit his bullshit ass ways, you can move outta here into an apartment or sumn. and find someone to treat you right...not someone who put his dick in whatever." he said putting the bag over his shoulder then grabbed zoltan from me.