26

one week later

daesyn messiah walker

"what the- daesyn get the fuck up." i heard a feminine voice making me groan.

"bruh who the fuck-" smack right across my face.

"uhh i would actually open my eyes."

i opened my eyes all the way and came face to face with my sister and mom.

"get your ass up we need to talk." my mom said and i saw aj holding zoltan.

she walked out the room but aj stood there,"can i ask you sumn?" she asked and i rolled my eyes before reaching for zoltan.

"ask later." i said as zoltan whined as i grabbed him.

"please don't start acting like storm." i said and he mugged me as he squirmed in my arms.

"i think he mad you having other kids." aj said and i glared at her.

᯽᯽᯽

"so what's going on...?" my mom asked as i sat at the island wit zoltan in my lap as he downed a bottle.

"what you mean?"

"i asked storm to drop zoltan off...and i was told some things." she said and i smacked my lips.

"so he just told all my business?"

"nope actually i asked how y'all co-parenting was working...and i find out i have ANOTHER grandchild you didn't tell me about." she said and i knew she was referring to rose.

"yeah...rose having a girl..." i mumbled taking the bottle out zoltan mouth and wiped his face.

"so we have zoltan...and memia is having a boy, then the random girl you decided to have sex with is having a girl..and how far apart are memia's and rose's pregnancies." she asked and i thought about it.

"2 weeks..." i said and she shook her head.

"daesyn what the fuck has gotten into you?" she asked and i shrugged.

"ion know..." i mumbled looking at zoltan who was staring at me.

"not only  that..but your starting to drink and i didn't hear that from storm i heard that from memia." she said.

"that was like my second time...and i wasn't crazy drunk-"

"but you put your hands on storm WHILE he was holding zoltan...do you not know how dangerous that is? what if storm fight reflex kicked in? what if you had hit zoltan?" she asked and i swallowed the spit in my mouth.

she wasn't wrong, ion know what the fuck was going on wit me.

"daesyn i can't help you if you don't talk to me or let me know what's going on you know you can talk to me whenever." she said and it hit a certain nerve and i took a deep breath.