11

daesyn messiah walker

i sat up in my bed and stared at the ultrasound photos i had kept from the last few doctor visits.

i grabbed the scrapbook from under my bed and placed them inside the film and labeled them based on how many weeks strom was.

it felt weird knowing sooner or later i was really finna be a dad...and to be completely honest i had no idea how to be one.

i chewed on my lip as flashes of my childhood went through my mind.

"daesyn..." i heard storm whine as he walked into my bedroom.

"wassup pa?" i asked getting up and wrapped my arms around his waist.

he allowed me to and laid his head on my chest, over these few months he finally started letting me touch him more and be more affectionate with him.

not that i blame him for having a wall up at first...especially with how i reacted.

"ion wanna be down there." he said with a pout and i laughed.

"baby it's too late to cancel it now..." i said then kissed his forehead and he wiped the spot.

"they sent you up here, huh?" i asked and he nodded his head.

"they said they putting up the actual colors that'll reveal the gender now so we gotta wait until they call us down there." he said and lifted his arms up.

i picked him up before sitting on the bed with him in my lap, i pulled up the hoodie he was wearing and smiled some seeing his baby bump.

it's like it grew more and more everyday, i rubbed his stomach and felt a light flutter against my hand.

"stopppp making it kick." he said mugging me and i rolled my eyes.

"nigga it's my seed."

"and i'm carrying it shut the fuck up." he spat.

"okay attitude...chill out." i said rubbing his waist.

"come on so you can put on yo actual outfit." i said and he groaned before standing up.

"why i can't wear this?" he asked holding his arms up.

"you wearing shorts that stop under yo ass and a big ass hoodie...now go change." i said and he flipped me off before grabbing the outfit off my dresser.

it was grey sweats with a black cropped-shirt, that stopped above his belly, and a black, white, and blue flannel.

"helpppp!" he yelled at me and i scrunched up
my face.

got his ass too damn spoiled.

"imma fuck you up later..." i mumbled getting up and grabbed the sweats and helped him put on his clothes.