7

daesyn messiah walker

"daesyn? yo big head ass don't come see me no more." my mom said hugging me and i hugged her back.

i laughed and shook my head,"i've been busy ma...why yo door was unlocked?"

"i must've forgot to lock it when i was bringing groceries in..now why you here?" she asked and i smacked my lips.

"why i always gotta want sumn? youn do that wit aj ass and she sees you less then i do...and she left the house before i did." i said and my mom rolled her eyes at the mention of my sister.

i don't know why, cause my younger sister was definitely the favorite child.

"i'm just saying you only reach out when you want something..."

"that's a lie i see you at least once every two weeks, she comes by every few months...and when i do come by i drop money off for you that you give to other people.." i said and she sighed.

"others need it more than me..." she said and i shook my head.

"ight..." i mumbled before sitting at the island when the door opened again and my sister came in.

"MOMMY! guess- hey bro bro." she said looking at me and i gave her a tight lip smile before rolling my eyes.

my phone started ringing making me excuse myself and answer,"bro- come get this nigga." i heard cortez said followed by loud crying.

"uhhh...the hell yall got going?" i asked before hearing a loud thud.

"storm it's not that-"

"YES THE FUCK IT IS!" storm yelled and i shook my head.

"what y'all do to him?" i asked laughing then the crying came to a slow stop.

"i know yo fuck ass ain't call daesyn bitch ass..." storm said and it got quiet.

"help..." cortez whispered before yelling and the phone hung up.

i laughed to myself before going back to the kitchen and made a mental to go see storm after leaving here.

"either one of y'all gonna give me grandkids?" my mom asked and i tensed up before shaking it off.

i cant tell her just yet.

"now mama...i'm only 19..better ask that one." she said pointing at me and i punched her arm.

"shut up...might as well have one wit yo fast ass." i said and she dramatically gasped.

"the liesss." she dragged and i shook my head.

"daesyn?" my mother edged looking at me and i shrugged.

"it's sumn in progress..." i said and she looked at me shocked.

"i know yeen get that bitch pregnant." my sister snapped and my mom hit her upside the head.