28

taiyo amiri hayes

taiyo amiri hayes

i groaned as i felt sumn hitting my face before opening my eyes and seeing zoltan in my face. he was sucking on his pacifier and staring at me.

i looked over and saw storm wasn't in the bed,"where your parental unit?" i asked as i picked him up and got out of bed.

i went to the bathroom and wiped his face then placed him in his bouncer, i got myself cleaned and what not before getting dressed.

zoltan started whining making me peak back into the room, storm had walked in and he had on my hoodie and a pair of his own shorts.

"where were you?" i asked as he picked up zoltan.

"getting the packages from the porch." he said and i nodded.

"you should've woken me up i could've helped." i said and he shook his head no.

"you stayed up wit zoltan so i decided to let you get more sleep." he said before looking at zoltan who was already staring at him.

it was true zoltan was being stubborn as hell last night and didn't wanna go to sleep, so i told storm to get some rest since he had taken 2 exams already.

zoltan just wanted to be up and looking around but he fell asleep once i started playing the game.

"ummm...we still going?" he asked and i nodded.

"hulllll boyyy." he dragged walking out the room and i followed behind him.

"baby i told you- you don't have to." i said as he put zoltan in his high chair and went into the cabinets.

"i know but sooner or later imma have to meet them anyway taiyo..." he said as he grabbed a spoon and baby food for zoltan.

i looked at zoltan who was staring at the food then in storm's face,"wanna meet yo step daddy family?" storm asked zoltan and i smacked my lips as storm laughed.

"i'm playinggg- maybe...." storm mumbled before feeding him.

᯽᯽᯽

"can you get him out his carseat and i'll get his bag." storm asked as we pulled up to my parents house.

i parked the car and turned it off before getting out and got zoltan out his car seat, he was asleep so i made sure not to wake him up.

"he love sleeping during the day." storm said putting  his bag over his shoulder.

zoltan's mouth was slightly opened and his head was on my shoulder, i felt storm hand grab my hand as i felt eyes on us.

i promise he scared for no reason,"taiyo! mi hijo!" my mom said getting up from the swing on the porch and came over to hug me.

i let storms hand go and carefully hugged my mom back,"hey ma." i said as she pulled back and slightly pinched my cheeks.

"you must be storm! and i'm guessing this is your son." she said looking over at storm.