22

storm azure cyprus

storm azure cyprus

"i'm finna fuckin cry dawg- i miss my baby." i said as i took my sister and brother off pause.

"storm it hasn't even been a full day yet."
nadia said and i huffed.

"i don't care i miss having his clingy crybaby ass underneath me- i bet he ain't even cuddling him like i be cuddling him." i said and they laughed.

"it's not funny."

"storm your baby free until tomorrow afternoon, your caught up on school work finally- go and find sumn to do." william said and i groaned.

"i can't do nun without zoltan." i said and they smacked their lips.

"dada!" i heard bailey in the background.

"wassup princess." he said and her face popped into the camera.

"hey!" she yelled into the phone and i laughed.

"heyy bailey, i miss you pooh." i said and she smiled.

"i miss you too!" she said then looked at william.

"food please."

"what you want? he asked her.

"taco bell." she said and he shook his head.

"you gonna be shitty later- let's go." he said before hanging up.

"storm- go call taiyo and do sumn with him before zoltan come back...y'all haven't hung out much since you had zoltan." she said and i nodded.

"fine bye." i said before hanging up.

i went to my contacts and decided to facetime taiyo, it rung a few times before connecting popped up.

i could tell he was outside,"nah nah i'm finna head out. hell made a good 30 from this, y'all be safe." he said before looking down at his screen and smiling.

"wassup sexy, what you doing?" he asked and i smiled some.

"nun...bored as hell- what you doing outside?"

"shit i was shooting dice, finna get out this damn heat tho. draco still got zoltan right?" he asked and i nodded.

"ight...lemme take you out tonight ."

"what you mean?" i asked as he got in his car.

"i mean imma take you somewhere, then you gonna come back to my place and stay the night." he suggested and i thought about it.

"how should i dress?"

"just dress comfortably, we just gonna do a few things...nun to crazy." he said and i nodded.

"okay, what time will you be here?"

"aboutttt 4:30 ish." he said.

᯽᯽᯽