16

32 weeks pregnant

strom azure cyprus

strom azure cyprus

"this pregnancy so fuckin aggravating..." i grumbled as i walked into the kitchen where bronx was with a girl he's been talking to.

"what's wrong, love?" kiara asked as she sat a plate of food infront of me.

"i can't- nevermind i don't wanna mention it while y'all tryna eat." i said as i dipped my wings to ranch.

"im guessing something to do with the bathroom?" bronx asked and i nodded.

"is there any medicine you can take?" he asked and i shrugged.

"probably but i don't feel like putting extra medicine in my body, i already be feeling sluggish and i've been lacking on some school work." i quickly ranted then went back to eating.

"you know...i can help you with some of that, i found out we take a few of the same classes." she said and i smiled.

all the other girls bronx chose were usually bitchy about how close me and him are but she was actually a good person.

she's sweet and has a good heart and i was happy about that , it was also less stress on me.

"i would like that, thank you." i said before wiping my mouth.

"anytime- bronx move." she said as he wrapped his arms around her and i smiled at them before getting up to put my plate in the sink.

"fuck..." i mumbled to myself as i felt myself get lightheaded as i walked back to my room.

i scratched my sides then my stomach,"you killing me boy what the hell..."

i remember the nurse said i'd start getting itchy skin, constipation, dizzy- maybe even leak from my nipples.

i stared in the mirror after i took off my hoodie and just noticed the changes to my body over these last few months.

my stomach of course was huge...had a few stretch marks on my stomach and on my thighs now.

my chest was a tad bit more chunky looking...which i definitely hated the most. and my feet were a tad bit swollen.

i felt tears in my eyes and i shook my head wiping my face before my door opened,"bronx knock-"

"it's me lil bit." i heard d3's voice.

"why you here?" i asked grabbing my hoodie to put it back on.

"came to check on y'all." he said before sitting on my bed.

"you got outside clothes on, get up." i said and he smacked his lips standing up.

"i only got boxers underneath this, i'm not wearing a shirt under my hoodie." he said and i saw he was wearing black jeans and a white hoodie.