19

storm azure cyprus

storm azure cyprus

"brooo- where my phone?" i asked pacing the room.

"on the stand storm. just sit down and chill."
nadia said and i groaned.

"bro this nigga ready to come out and i'm stalling cause daesyn taking forever." i said holding my stomach.

"ion see why you not bouncing on the ball." william said and i looked over to see him bouncing on the yoga ball they gave me.

"i- i swear i question how we related."  i said shaking my head and he shrugged.

"hell it's f- FUCK!" he fell off the ball backwards and hit his head on the wall.

"dumbass." nadia said as we laughed.

"plus i'm getting a c-section ion need that." i said shaking my head.

"bruh move i'm the dad." i heard daesyn's voice then the door opened.

"damn nigga, the baby about ready to shred through his stomach- took you almost 2 hours." nadia said and daesyn mugged her.

"i was busy and i was fighting traffic." he said as he walked over to me and pecked my forehead.

"oh..." i heard william say as i backed up from him.

that's new-

"listen memia out there-"

"stop talking. call the nurse so he can get changed in the proper shit." i told nadia and she nodded as i walked to the bathroom and changed into my gown.

᯽᯽᯽

"how you feeling?" daesyn asked as he wiped the tears running from my eyes.

"i feel weird and numb..." i mumbled listening to the machines around us.

i felt a weird tug near my stomach making my face tense up,"you good?" i nodded my head as i soon heard crying.

"here's your baby boy..." a nurse said laying him on my chest and more tears came to my eyes as i held him close.

"you look like a lil weird alien...." i said quietly and daesyn laughed as the nurses worked to clean me up and deliver the placenta.

"don't be making fun of my son." he said and i rolled my eyes.

"this yo bum ass daddy.." i said pointing at daesyn.

"bum? but you fucked this bum?"

"don't expose our business- and that was once...and i was high as hell shut up." i said and he waved me off.

"do you guys have a name?" a nurse asked as she carefully picked up my son and wrapped him in a blanket.

"zoltan enzo walker." i said as i watched them wipe him off.