The morning after

No ones pov:

It was the morning after the battle of the prophecy. Crackstone was once again defeated by the Addams bloodline, however this time he was overthrown by ''the girl destined to destroy Nevermore' . Many students were harmed, others traumatised at the loss of their fellow students and beloved headmistress.

Enid was sitting in her hospital room unattended staring into a small mirror that sat above her sink, her eyes darting between the newly found scars on her cheek and her chest. Her heart ached as much as her mind. She feared for the students of nevermore, her mind worried for Ajax the most, her first 'love' , however her heart longed and worried for none other than Wednesday Addams.

Wednesday was only a few beds away from her however no one has seen or heard anything from Wednesday since Bianca assisted Enid in carrying her into the hospital after helping defeat the fiendish pilgrim. Wednesday hadn't woken since she collapsed into Enid during their hug due to the pressure on her lungs after crackstone came close to suffocating her with his staff.

Without warning, Wednesday bolts upright in her bed, like a corpse awakening from a coffin startling Enid and bringing her out of her trance. "What the fuck!?" Enid screams as she snaps her head to look in the direction of her roommate. "Good morning to you too Sinclair" Wednesday says, softly snickering at her crush's reaction. Enid slightly eases at the sight of her companion, getting moderately embarrassed by her response. "What are you so smug about?" Enid says scowling at her roommate who was currently smirking at her. "I thought with you being a werewolf your reactions would be less like a feline". Enid just scoffed before turning back to the mirror in front of her.

<time skip>

The nurse had entered the room with Bianca following behind, the nurse announed that they were all to be discharged from the hospital wing after signing their clinical reports. They all start walking back towards where their dorms are situated, Yoko spots them and starts darting towards Enid with her arms parting as she gets close. "OH MY STARS ENID!!! YOU AREN'T DEAD!!" Before Enid has time to react she gets tackled to the ground by the fanged teen, Bianca lightly chuckles at the scene before speaking up "Gee babe I'm soooooo glad you're okay" She speaks in a sarcastic tone as she imitates her girlfriend. Bianca then proceeds to take Yoko's hands, pulling her off the floor and into a hug. Wednesday takes this as her opportunity to go back to hers and Enid's dorm. She gently grabs Enid's wrist leading her through the corridors of Nevermore.

Wednesday's pov:

I gently grabbed onto Enid's wrist as I directed us back to our dorm to pack, The deputy headmaster informed all students that Nevermore will be 'closed until further notice' due to crackstone and thornhill, meaning the students would have to return home until the school is repaired and back in running order. We were about 5 minutes from our dorm when her sappy boyfriend called her name, gosh I hated him, I hated everything about him but nothing bothered me more than the fact he was dating Enid Sinclair. She's far too good for him. "Hey Enid!" I heard him yell from behind us. I let go of Enid's wrist as she turned around to embrace him. I'm not the type to get jealous but him having his arms around her body irritated me to the core.

No ones pov:

"God Enid I'm so glad you're okay, I don't know what I would've done without you" Ajax slightly pulled away from his partner's embrace as he stared into her piercing blue eyes. He gently placed his lips on hers, this was Wednesday's final straw. She placed her hand on Enid's shoulder, spinning her round before glaring at Ajax. "I don't mean to interrupt your reunion but we have to get going" Wednesday spat before once again pulling Enid towards the dorm, leaving Ajax alone.

687 words.