Obey me (smut)

Enid's POV

Since our date under the stars, I've found myself even closer to Wens, something I'd never thought would be achievable, but it's happened, she's cuddled up more closely to me and she's letting me interrupt her writing time, she's never let me do that before, unless she's sexually frustrated. Today I think we should make up for that time, I changed into my tank top and loose fabricated shorts before grabbing the raven's attention "hey wens" I called across the room to my raven haired lover, "you want to write your novel? I'll help!" I say tilting my head to one side and putting on a cute smile that she can't say no to. "Uhm, yeah sure?" She responds quizzically, I run over to her writing chair and plop myself down in it as I pat my lap requesting her to take a seat, she just stares at me for a small moment before obliging with a lopsided grin, I wasn't even aware Wednesday could do that. It's cute. As she sat down she lightly tilted her head back, she has been weirdly comfortable these past couple days and I love it, I gave her a gentle kiss before excitedly speaking, "Right then! What ideas have we got nessy", just then she sat in an upright position, "Well, the main character's wife dine has just gotten into a lethal fight with her. The next steps are planning how the fight goes and who comes out on top" she stated as she turned her head towards me, in response I looked over to her last page and quickly skimmed over it to wrack my brain for some ideas. Just then thing hopped onto the table and started signing an idea to which Wednesday began typing up. I'll give it to him it was a good idea but I wanted to help her, I felt myself begin to pout before Wednesday flicked my forehead, pulling me from my thoughts, "heyyyy" I whined. She slightly scowled at me before speaking, "are you jealous?", the question took me back slightly, " w.. What?! No! Why would I be" I quickly scoffed. She briefly stood up before sitting back on my lap, this time she was directly facing me with her arms around my neck. "No? Are you sure about that darling? " she whispered edging closer. "Maybe.. " I mumbled, "But only because thing stole my moment! I wanted to help you!!"

She tilted her head before grinning, "you can still help me Enid~" I felt my face flush at her words. She gave me a quick kiss and turned herself back round and continued typing. That's not fair man, why did she need to do that shit, gosh she knew exactly what she was doing! Just like that an idea sprung to mind I felt my lips curl into a smirk at the thought. I slowly slithered my arms around her waist, in response her typing got faster, I moved closer to her neck, hearing her slightly gasp when my breathe hit her neck. I did this a couple more times but it only effected her once, I gently bit her neck just under her jawline to which I quickly retracted from when she spoke with force, "Enid if you only want to distract me then go somewhere else" she stated as she stood up and faced me. I pouted at her and tilted my head before getting up and walking over to my bed. I could feel her gaze on me the entire way, honestly felt like I was doing the walk of shame. The chair squeaked which means Wednesday is now sitting back down, at that I began whining, getting louder anytime she didn't react, the outcome? To be honest I just wanted her attention at this point, I didn't care what kind. "Uuugh! Fine! If you don't want to give me attention I'll go out with someone else!" The type writer stopped, I could feel her presence behind, there was no sound but I knew she was there, I felt myself begin to sweat. "Uh... I mean", I felt something hit my body and when I opened my eyes after the impact Wednesday was on top of me, my wrists were pinned down. Shit, this isn't what I meant. "you mean?" She said in a low tone. My eyes darted over her face, studying her emotions but I couldn't find anything, "I um. " I swallowed. "Wens?" She glared in response, "Y... You stopped writing", her head tilted more. I felt my stomach knot, she was making me incredibly nervous.

Wednesday's POV:

"Are you jealous?" I questioned the blonde girl beneath me, "W.. What?! No! Why would I be" she quickly scoffed. Oh she's definitely jealous of thing right now. I stood up to face her before setting myself back in her lap as I slowly wrapped my arms around her neck. I inched closer to her body as I spoke, "are you sure darling?" I said in a quiet and seductive tone as I pressed my body against her own. "Maybe" she mumbled, I fucking knew it. "But only because thing stole my moment!! I wanted to help you" she said with a pout, I smirked to myself before tilting my head and whispering in her ear, "You can still help me Enid~" With that I kissed the blushing teen and continued my novel. She was silent for a few minutes after that, that was until I heard her breathe, followed by the warmth hitting my neck, I gasped slightly at the unexpected heat, I soon got used to it and continued my novel with trouble, I was getting through pretty quickly and was making good progress but I could tell Enid was trying her hardest to get my attention, just as the thought occurred I felt her bite down on my neck causing me to lose my train of thought for my novel, fuck sake. "Enid if you only want to distract me then go somewhere else! " I said Aggravated, as I stood up to face her. She pouted at me before making her way to her bed and laying down, her back towards me. I could hear her constantly whining from across the room, she kept getting louder each time she did it. I ignored her for roughly 2 minutes before she yelled, "Uuugh! Fine! If you don't want to give me attention I'll go out with someone else!" I stopped writing and got up, slowly making my way over to her, I saw her body stiffen at my presence, "uh... I mean", I swiftly grabbed Enid and flipped her onto her back before setting myself on her stomach and leaning close to her face as I pushed her wrists against the mattress " you mean?" I said in a low husk. She kept stuttering, before she swallowed and sheepishly said my name. I just glared at her and she spoke again,