Double date

Enids POV

What the fuck? Why is Wednesday uncovered?! And why the fuck is Yoko staring at her! I quickly lose my already short temper as I start stomping towards the two teens. "Yoko! What the fuck are you doing!? Why are you staring at Wednesday! And why the fuck are you uncovered-" I shout turning towards the Raven before a soft voice cuts me off "Cara Mia, it's okay, it was an accident , I'd never cheat on you my puppy" I feel my face soften slightly before she spoke again "especially with her of all people" I chuckle at her sentence before I see Yoko stand up, "that's just uncalled for" she scoffs before crossing her arms. "And anyway I wouldn't cheat on Bianca with HER either or anyone for that matter, plus I wasn't staring at Wednesday for THAT reason Enid" she says scowling at me slightly before she looks back towards Wednesday who was still uncovered with her black laced bra being the only thing covering her chest. I too look towards Wednesday, scanning her body. I quickly came to a realisation as to why Yoko was staring. "OH FUCK" I shout before grabbing a blanket and throwing it over Wednesday, "What the hell?! " She says before ripping the blanket off, "The marks wens that's what Yoko is on about!". The dark eyed girl just stared at me with a 'are you serious' look, " yes Enid I'm aware. But she's already seen them you twit "
I just pout at her in response as Yoko starts laughing, I walk towards her and grab the back of her neck before heading towards the door, "Right C'mon Yoko, that's enough." I say before turning to face Wednesday again, "Ba-bye sweet pea, I'll see ya later" I say as I shoot her a wink before closing the door.

Yoko's POV

"Oh my god no way, I cannot believe how many marks that girl has" I say as I attempt to shuffle my laughs, Enid did not look impressed with me one bit but the whole idea was worth her anger, she went feral on that poor girl last night. "Yeah okay, I get it Yoko, you don't have to go on about it forever " she spat out, rolling her eyes. "Geez cut the attitude wolfy" I say with a grin knowing she hated the nickname. She just scowled at me before speeding up and walking away. I couldn't even call her back due to how hard I was laughing at her reaction.

Enid's POV

It's been a couple days since the 'incident', and now me, Wednesday, Yoko and Bianca are finally planning our double date! Gosh I'm so excited, I've wanted to do this for so long. "So where are we doing this date?" Bianca asks as she looks at everyone, "weathervane?" Wednesday says in a questioning tone. I felt my heart sink as the other 2 agreed, I had my "date" with Ajax there and it's a popular place, what if he sees us?! I begin to zone out before Yoko calls my name, snapping me out of it. "Oh yeah, that's good" I say with a wide smile. Just then we hear a voice from the front of the class, "girls can you get on with some work please" the teacher says in a loud but calm tone, "yep, sorry sir. Right on it" Bianca loudly says back at me, Yoko and Wednesday just nod, he smiles before turning away. "I still can't believe wolfy and grump are dating!" Yoko exclaims with a smirk. I see Wednesday's face curl into a scowl. "Shut it." I say in reply.

<time skip>

No ones POV

The four teens are getting ready for their long awaited double date. To make it even more of a surprise to their partners, the girls have split into pairs to get ready together, the pairs are yoko and Enid in Yoko's dorm, and Wednesday and Bianca in Wednesday's dorm.

Wednesday's POV:

I'm actually for once somewhat looking forward to this evening, me and bianca have decided to wear suits to 'surprise' Enid and Yoko. "So Wednesday, what made you decide to get with Enid?" She asks me, I was expecting this question already and had already decided on a response. "I just prefer her to any boy." I reply confidently. "Fairs" Bianca replies, looking somewhat surprised at my response. "I heard you've been having 'fun'?" Bianca asks, I hadn't prepared for this question. My face begins to turn red knowing exactly what she meant. "The only thing that's fun in life is the end of it." I reply blankly trying not to reveal how frivolous our lives have gotten recently. "You just never change do you?" Bianca replies chuckling, as much as I disdain from using the word friend, I do believe I've made quite a good one with Bianca. The suits we've picked match our personalities well I do believe. I've gone for a totally black suit with a white shirt underneath which had the top two buttons undone slightly showing my cleavage, Bianca has gone with a navy suit with a turquoise shirt underneath matching herself with the full siren thing.