i love you

Wednesday's POV:

I've written a couple more chapters on my novel thanks to Enids brilliant ideas. She had the idea of my character having a love interest who is put in multiple life or death situations and it's made a rather good second hand plot in my opinion. I just finished my latest chapter when I notice Enid is laying on her bed. She isn't doing anything just laying there, "Hermosa? Are you alright" I softly say, grabbing the wolfs attention. "Oh yeah, I'm fine wens. Just thinking", she sighs not moving from her position, I turn my entire body towards her before speaking again, " Cara mía, I can't help you if you don't talk to me" I let out in a rather sympathetic tone. She slowly turns her head towards me and gives me a small smile before opening her mouth to speak, "I'm worried about Ajax" I felt my back stiffen slightly at the statement, "I haven't seen him since the fencing tournament and it's been a few weeks now" she continues. I slightly furrow my brows at her before quietly muttering to myself. Enid raised an eyebrow at me, "what?" "Neither have I" I repeat, louder than the first time. She slowly got up and made her way over to me before stopping right in front of me, "what if something happened to him because of me wens, what if he's hurt or dead because I left him? " I could hear the pain in her voice, she's blaming herself for his dissapearence and quite frankly it hurts my heart. "Oh sweetheart, you have nothing to do with him disappearing. I'm sure he's fine, he might just be giving himself some air" I say as I give her a look of reassurance before turning back round on my chair and patting my thighs. "Come here" I softly say to which she obeys. She gently sits down wrapping her legs around my waist and placing her head on my shoulder as her arms slither around my torso. I feel myself smile as I begin to stroke her hair, "I'm sure he's okay love, don't worry too much" she gently nods as I continue to stroke her hair, she leans into my touch, "do ya like that?" I say in a teasing tone. "Mmmhm" she replies her voice low and calm. God she's adorable. I love her so much.

Enids POV

I feel my eyes closing as I enjoy the soft touch from the Raven haired girl, it's rare for her to be this sweet but it's so nice when she is. Nothing could beat this moment. I've never felt so calm or safe with anyone. "Enid" I hear her soft voice in my ear, to which I hum in return, "I love you" I slightly sit up, out faces nearly touching. I reach my hand up to her cheek "I love you back" I whisper before softly kissing her. It was a short but passionate kiss, I gently lay my head back on her shoulder as her free hand moves onto my waist. I could stay like this forever. I think to myself before slowly drifting into sleep.

Sorry for the short chapter guys. Working on a main bigger one but still wanted to upload as you haven't had an update in a while